Is this a girlish colour?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
Picture

Hey. First I'm a guy and I've been wondering whether that colour is a bit girlish? I think it's quite girlish 'cos it's light orange with light pink...I shouldn't have bought that colour. :)

Im a guy too and I have bought one or two that I think that are girlish.. I learn to live with it! As long as it is a tama it is still fun.

My fav color Tmamagotchi is V6 The Black one with the gray Headphones. :p

PictureHey. First I'm a guy and I've been wondering whether that colour is a bit girlish? I think it's quite girlish 'cos it's light orange with light pink...I shouldn't have bought that colour. :p
WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE IF YOU ARE A GUY JUST WONDERING AND THAT IS NOT A GIRLIES DESGIN

:( It depends what colour you like. :D

mamitchi123 Posted on October 12, 2009 03:22 am
WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT PICTURE IF YOU ARE A GUY JUST WONDERING AND THAT IS NOT A GIRLIES DESGIN
;) Please stop writing in caps lock it is just like shouting and it is very rude! I wouldn't be suprised if you got karma for doing that. All Leafray was doing was asking a question. Just because you know something doesn't mean Leafray automatically knows what you found out. I hope you have along thinks about this and say sorry to him. Plus, he may not have had a good look at first. I hope you are reading this! ;)

Have you ever thought that the picture could be a picture of me?

Actually, I don't think it's girly at all. It's one of their more "universal" shell designs, if you ask me. So no worries. :]
What do you mean by universal?

:D It depends what colour you like. :D

:( Please stop writing in caps lock it is just like shouting and it is very rude! I wouldn't be suprised if you got karma for doing that. All Leafray was doing was asking a question. Just because you know something doesn't mean Leafray automatically knows what you found out. I hope you have along thinks about this and say sorry to him. Plus, he may not have had a good look at first. I hope you are reading this! ;)
Thanks for backing me up! :lol:

It's a very unisex design, but if you are so worried about it and you own a soldering iron just take it apart and swap it with a version in a case you find more masculine. Though I wouldn't recommend it if you have no idea how to use a soldering iron or have never taken apart a Tama. Besides if you're holding it not many people will see the design to begin with.

I absolutely hate people who consider things girly. It's like those stupid labels. [ex. goth, emo, skater]

Don't worry about things like that. It's that mindset that perpetuates the thought that some things are inherently feminine and others masculine. Simply choose whichever shell design you like the most. That's the one for you regardless of your gender. Anyone who has a negative comment for you based on your Tamagotchi shell design choice, of all things, is ignorant.

My Favorite color is hot pink and baby blue and my favotite animals are dolphins and kittens...And I'm a Straight Man! That should be saying something! :blink: Labelers and mindsets are for lame people...And I own quiet a few stuffed animals and I play Powerpuff Girl Games and listen to the Tamagotchi Song while playing Pokemon on my N64...Yeah, If I like something, I'm going to take it, buy it, or listen to it and watch it. NUFF SAID MY PEEPS!!

:( :( The point that these tamatalkers are saying, is that the colour doesn't matter. There is a lot more to worry about tamas than colours. Like if it is broken, or if it is a fake, but the colours are not on the worry list so don't worry bro! :eek: :mimitchi:

I think you should buy whatever color appeals to you. I'm a girl (well,woman), and I don't particularly care for pink or red Tamas. I usually buy blue ones. No, I don't think that design is too "girly".

Look, I know how you feel, i bought a black one and my friends called me gothic!

I am so not gothic. (Well, my sister is... but it doesn't run in the family!)

I was a bit annoyed at one point. Then i realised that i didnt care anymore. From now on I dont care what people think of me.

So remember...

BE BRAVE BE STRONG BE HAPPY

Have fun with your tamagotchi bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back