What colour iPod Nano should I get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
Hey. :D

Lots of my friends are getting iPods and they seem so cool.Recently,the creators released a new iPod Nano with a camera and a wider screen,the one I am getting.

I can't decide on the colour,can you guys help?

I have a purple one, I think it's really super cool. But my bro has a blue one and I think that is AWESOOME!!

It's not lime, Nicki. It's a dark green.

I have the dark green one of that same type of nano. It's a beautifully shiny color. :) I vote that one~

My brother has the blue one also, and it's wonderful~

Edit -- It's kinda like the green in my avatar! 8D On Link. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Stack Is The New Black!

Black would just be a nice simple iPod colour. ;3

But really, it's simple. What's your favourite colour?

Whatever the answer is, get that colour iPod. :) x

Choose black but i think you should just get i phone or i pod touch... Buts its your life ... I have an ipod touch...

I have a blue one of the previous version (4th gen.). It's looks really nice but I recommend you pick your favorite color(and maybe have a list of other colors you like in case you can't get your favorite).

Tama :) Phantom

I want one of those soooo bad.

Because I just broke my digital camera. So I want a kick-butt photographer's camera now, and I'll just shoot video with this new nano. :)

That's the plan, but yeahh, like that's every gonna happen. I don't have that kind of money. xD

I have an old red nano, so I personally wouldn't get that one because I already own it. Taking it that you haven't had a red iPod before, that's a great choice. Some of the money gets donated to Project Red to help fight AIDS in Africa, and red is just an overall great color.

So red :)

Here are the colors. [;

I think the new green is kind of cool. I have the red one from the 4th generation and it's okay.

It just depends on what colors you like.

Get your favorite color. Or a special color.

I would get red. Or (RED). The purple & pink are gorgeous too. Actually, they're all very pretty and nice looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back