Scribblenauts ~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
Sooo, does anyone play Scribblenauts?

If not, have you heard about it, or want it?

Here's the wiki page, btw. [x]

At the moment I'm up to world six. And I do puzzle mode. Action mode is harddd.

My most commonly used things are; pegasus, hot air balloon, and a ropeee lol. :)

I saw an article about it in a magazine called WIRED. It was telling you the basics. It said in it you can make God fight ninjas. 8D

I reallyyyy want it, but the only DS in the house is my brother's. And he never lets anyone use it.

Ohh. I've hever played the game, myself. But, My cousin owns it and she says it's fun.

I've seen it, saw someone play it. The most epic game ever. I need it.

I reaaallllyyy want it. I doubt I'll get it, becasue dad says it "looks too easy" wellscrewthat! I'm freaking getting it. xD

-Semi Bump-

So I bought Scribblenauts last night(thismorning/blackfriday). It's hard o.o' I feel like an idiot playing this game, lol. I'm not as creative as I used to be XD

My most used item is wings.

-Semi Bump-
So I bought Scribblenauts last night(thismorning/blackfriday). It's hard o.o' I feel like an idiot playing this game, lol. I'm not as creative as I used to be XD

My most used item is wings.
Haha. I use the Wings the most too. 83

I've made it pretty far into the game. I love it! Its a game that requires a brain. That tests me without having to do math and stuff. ;)

Haha. I use the Wings the most too. 83
I've made it pretty far into the game. I love it! Its a game that requires a brain. That tests me without having to do math and stuff. ;)
I'm not too far yet, lol. I only started it about an hour ago. I just passed 2-3 Action, but I've been doing Action first because they're definitely harder XD

I'VE HEARD OF IT.I'VE SEEN VIDEOS OF IT.

I NEED TO GET IT.

8D
Amen~

Although I don't even own a DS yet. I'm lameee...x)

On a side note, I've heard it gets boring pretty fast and that you can practically get out of any puzzle by using the wings. Or so I've heard.

Amen~
Although I don't even own a DS yet. I'm lameee...x)

On a side note, I've heard it gets boring pretty fast and that you can practically get out of any puzzle by using the wings. Or so I've heard.
It hasn't gotten very boring for me yet. Irritating, but not boring xP The puzzle levels are really easy and only require common sense for the most part. Some of the action levels are just plain annoying.

Actually, I haven't used Wings, just the airplane. The puzzles get hard fast imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't gotten very boring for me yet. Irritating, but not boring xP The puzzle levels are really easy and only require common sense for the most part. Some of the action levels are just plain annoying.
The Action levels irk me. \:

Sometimes the anwser just doen't click into my head. And I can't figure out the level witht he Dissapearing clock... Grr.

Whats the point of the time machine anyway? xD

The most common things for me are flamethrower, rifle, shotgun, and gun.

Violent, but Ichigo (read my signature xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back