Glitched Screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
Hey! Today I just bought this Tamagotchi v4. I opened it all up and changed the antenna ball, the buttons and the background. But when I screw everything back in my Tamagotchi screen is 'glitched. I have to push the top of Tamagotchi to make the blank pixels go away.

The Food and Snack Menu, as you can see part of the word Meal and Snack aren't visible:

https://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Bo...ot_20091019.jpg

https://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm42/Bo...ts/DSC-0070.jpg

Sorry if they aren't clear. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably nobody knows because the you can't see anything in your pictures. D8 If you took a macro shot [if applicable] or held your tama further away we might see what's wrong.

It's been a while since you posted this; is it still there?

Have you tried resetting/downloading?

Did you take the battery out for a minute and place it back in?

Or your battery could be wearing out.

-edit-

Did you buy this online from a non-bandai seller? They may not have mentioned this problem and probably sold because of the damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well maybe if the screen just completely went off (This happend to my Tamagotchi) just reset it then press download. Then you'll have your same Tama back, and MAYBE the food will be visible.

:)

Considering you took it apart to modify it, it's possible you didn't put it back correctly. You may want to open it back up and see if you can detect a problem.

do those pixels show black on other modes (like on the time, can u see the black there?) I wonder?

To me a similar thing once happened t my v3, it sowed out later that i hadn't screwed the chip tight enough, try opening up your ta again and check so everything looks alright, then screw back really hard! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back