help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_LoveTama_***

Reaction score
i took my tamagotchi to school and my teacher saw it and he took it of me and he hasnt give me it bck and its the holidays now and wen we go bck to school i am goin to secondry so i wont be able to get it wat shall i do :) :mimitchi:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

HELP!!

i took my tamagotchi to school and my teacher saw it and he took it of me and he hasnt give me it bck and its the holidays now and wen we go bck to school i am goin to secondry so i wont be able to get it wat shall i do :) :mimitchi: [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

HELP!!
[SIZE=8pt]You could ask if you could have it back. I remember that schools often held such items until the end of the school year. You may have to wait until then. [/SIZE]

If the school does not return it soon, you may simply have to buy another.

When you go back try and ask your teacher if you can have it back. If he says no than you will have to buy another one.

Hope you can get back.

well u could ask ur mum if wen ur at school to go and get it bac

or u uld ring up the school and tell them on their answer phone

if u need eny more advice just pm me

i once spent £20 on a portable radio and my teacher took it off me and i never got it back!

Then, one day i saw my teacher listening to MY radio wen she said she lost it! and i still havnt got it back!

the moral of this story is that they have probaly got rid of it!

I think that u should ask your mom or dad to go to the school and get it back cuz the teacher cant say no to ur parents :furawatchi:

I honestly think you should go to the school, even if you don't go there anymore, AND BRING YOUR PARENTS ! Then simply ask the teacher who took it from you, to please give it back. She can't say "No way!" Infront of your parents, what kind of teacher would do that ?

If your parents won't come with you, then go by yourself, the teaher might feel guilty for what he's done.

And last, if no one will go and you don't want to, call them on the phone.

Or go out and buy a new Tamagotchi.

My best of luck towards you :furawatchi:

No Tamagotchi deserves to be locked in a desk drawer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back