Who is the character that you use the most in MC?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAmetchi all the way! i have all the codes but i love mametchi and i go as him every time on mc when i do go on that is :mimitchi:

I used to go on Spotchi, but I heard the rumor about being banned when you're Spot/Mocha so I stopped :S

I used to go on Spotchi, but I heard the rumor about being banned when you're Spot/Mocha so I stopped :S
omg you cant get banned!!!

they got out by accident but you cant get banned.

Bandai already confirmed this.

YOU CANT GET BANNED...

-------------------------------------------

...and i like to go on as Dazzilitchi.

I use the second outfit b/c its my fave outfit.

and yes, if your wondering if i'm too poor to get the third outfit, I"M NOT.

just thought to let you know =)

Sometimes I use kunoitchi and some other coolio characters...

Last edited by a moderator:
and yes, if your wondering if i'm too poor to get the third outfit, I"M NOT.

just thought to let you know =)
hahaha i know! the 2nd outfit is my favorite too! I don't use it as much though because idk if its a coincidence but i think i seem to get better trade offers when I wear outfit#3 than the 2nd one

hahaha i know! the 2nd outfit is my favorite too! I don't use it as much though because idk if its a coincidence but i think i seem to get better trade offers when I wear outfit#3 than the 2nd one
yea it stoped the pumpkin thing for my harp or my star so heres what someone offerd my star for a cyber door thats like 5000gp

Hello!

My typical character is Kuchipatchi with outfit 3 (that batman). You can see me at tamatown almost everyday. I'm ME2620 ;) :p :lol: :lol:

Today I used Mocha and Dazzilitchi with outfit 3. I used Spotchi couple weeks ago but my rank was so bad that i changed it back to Patchi. Spot is a cool guy but ive seen so many "fake guys" (mean 1-10 level guys) so i like more mochas.

I usually go as Dreamitchi or Spotchi, or Memetchi, or Ichigotchi, or Ringotchi, or Makiko. I can't decide! :(

Latest posts

Back