my BFF need ur help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGripzBurritos

Reaction score
Okay My BFF called me up and said this:

" Well i accidently closed my car door on my Tamagotchi music star, and i hit the pixel thingys. Now im really mad because there is a big SPLAT on my Tamagotchi now! :( :huh: Help me! Post this on TamaTalk! :( " And im posting this here on TT.

I need your help so i can help my BFF.

Why is there a big SPLAT on her tama! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Help me PLZ!

TamaGripzBurritos B)

Possibly screen damage? You may or may not try to fix this. You could replace the screen. But if it doesn't work, it's probably permanent damage. D8

It happened to my iPod when I dropped it during my bus ride. But my was really bad D : So I failed to replenish the great quality I used to maintain.

Why? Because she slammed her screen with a car door. Common sense.

How to fix it? I would recommend replacing the screen, but as mentioned above, it might not work.

Ok. She SLAMMED a car door on her tamagotchi. Tey break when you step on them with RUBBER. Being slammed bettween two metal substances obviously will ruin it. Contact Bandai fo help.

i cant be fixed because there is this pixel screen thing and it has a gell overit and so it is brocken because the gell thingy brock and so did the pixel thing did to sorry B) :( :(

Screen Damage.Or Maybe...Pixel Damage???The Pixels May be Damaged,or moved.There is no way you can fix THAT.My Advice:Try to fix it,Contact Bandai,Or.....Buy a new one.Its the best I came up with.And please dont type "thingy"all the time.A "thingy"can be anything. ^_^

Like all the other people said possibly screen damage..... I dont think your friends music star can replace that damage so i suggest that she buys a new one. Iam not an expert at debugging but i suggest that she tries it. Maybe that might help the screen? :)

I have no idea sorry... :D

Peace :)

Totally broken beyond repair. The best thing to do is buy another Tama.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not going to be able to fix that. Tamagotchis, last I checked, have LCDs, or Liquid Crystal Displays. Once they're broken, they're broken. I suppose you might be able to replace it, but that's probably not worth the trouble when you could just buy a new Tamagotchi and it would be alot easier.

NO offence but......how did she manage to do that....... I'm sorry but it's trash, you could try replacing the screen but....... I think it might be a bit too broken for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out that she can take it to an electronic store and maybe have it fixed!

But, getting it fixed would probably cost more than getting it fixed. And the LCD is broken, it can't get fixed /:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back