How long is your hair

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More or less around shoulder length. About an inch or two longer than that, maybe.

Just maybe 4 inches past my shoulders. It used to be at my elbows, but I got it cut short and donated it. <3

Well around March, I got it cut to my shoulders.

But right now it's about 20cm / seven inches past them. :)

Haha, I actually used a length converter to find it in inchesss.

Turns out, Weiwei's hair and my hair are the same length. o:

Mine's hard to find 'cause my hair's length is not equal. xD

Some are up to my shoulder but some are up to the upper part of my back.

Its complicated. xD

I used to have a long hair, but now it's just a little bit under my shoulders...

Medium length,It looks so good down,but I have to have it up most times witch is annoying. Oh,and guess what. My hairs gonna be cut! Its gonna be soooo short,a tiny bit below my ears,and I'll hate it! I'll look stupid,and I'll get teased for looking like a boy!

But at least I won't have to have it tied back.

Medium length,It looks so good down,but I have to have it up most times witch is annoying. Oh,and guess what. My hairs gonna be cut! Its gonna be soooo short,a tiny bit below my ears,and I'll hate it! I'll look stupid,and I'll get teased for looking like a boy!But at least I won't have to have it tied back.
If it parents desicion? If so, maybe try to get it cut longer than that, but not so long.

It comes down to my boobs when straightened but when left curly it comes to just above my boobs.
My hair is pretty much the same length as yours.

Like 3 inches below my shoulders. But that's the front part. In the back, it's probably like 5 inches below shoulders :)

When it's straight, it's like, 7 inches below shoulders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back