Hannah MONTANA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
ok as a quick notice, this topic is NOT for hannah montana fans!!! if you are a fan, LEAVE! :angry: Ok, on to the main topic...

Hannah montana...sweet..nice...cool...NOT. Her show is a complete rip-off! her osngs just make me gag. and what worse, her conterts are LOUD! :mametchi: there was a hannah montana concert where i live, and i couldn't sleep because they were playing the music WAY to loud. it seemed like they were playing the songs next door! :mametchi:

So yeah what do you think of hannah montana?

I hate Hannah Montana with a burning passion. All the six year olds are like "OOOOOH HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!" *squeal*

God it's so annoying, and if she thinks she can be "two different people" at once, then that's just dumb, ok? I mean the idea is fine, but add more if you want to be two different people at once. I mean really, all she does is throw on a wig!

I hate Disney except for "The Nightmare Before Christmas". But, other than that, Disney is just some cheerful, dumb thing.

God mickey mouse...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it. And I'm not a six-year-old. I'm nine. okay, not making a point here, but heck, my 16-year-old brother laughs at the jokes!

(but about three episodes were cheesy and--well, ugh.)

I used to hate Hannah Montana, but I actually enjoy her songs, I just don't really like her as a person.

She actually has a really good voice when she's not singing something that some pop music writer wrote for her, that doesn't fit her voice ;)

No. Just no.

I used to like her (Sickly enough..), but I CANNOT stand her. She's every freakin' where I look. And on the show? She's gotta be the most immature, low life, pathetic loser I've ever seen in a show.

Please.

I don't like her, or her show.

Disney is annoying now. It used to be good (the movies from the 60's and stuff), but not anymore.

I don't love her.

I don't like her.

I don't dislike her.

I don't hate her.

Just an average person in my opinion.

My dad is 64, he actually went to Disney Land when he was 8 and he said he actually got to meet Walt Disney in person. My dad had a picture of Walt Disney with his arm around my dad, I know it's hard to believe but, IF he still had the picture I would have showed you guys but sadly my Grandfather burned the picture. My Dad and his dad were sworn enemies. >_< But yeah, I GUESS disney in the 1950's was a LOT Better then today. Can someone clear this up for me?

Question: Was Disney better in 1950-1980 then it is in the late 2000's? PLEASE PLEASE Help me.

First of all, every single concert that will ever occur on this Earth is going to be loud. So you absolutely cannot use that against any musician.

And secondly, everything you said was just an opinion. You have no real argument here. You just don't like her for those reasons, but it's not like you have anything to back up what you're saying.

I don't love her.I don't like her.

I don't dislike her.

I don't hate her.

Just an average person in my opinion.
Pretty much what I had in mind. Most of the music I ever listen to is J-pop anyway, and I would never hate a person just because everyone else does. I watched an episode a while back and I found it to be very entertaining and I don't see why nobody else thinks that way too. Sometimes, its just hard to believe how much fame she receives considering the fact that she's only 2 years older than me? Her acting is alright, but there are plenty of teenagers out there with much more talent she'll ever have [:

She is okay. Better than Miley cyrus (Yes they are the same person).But hey, she's just one of those singers out there. And people have their opinions.

Idon'tgetwhatI'msayingxD

Hate her shows, hate her songs....I don't hate her though.

What you've said about the concerts, You can't hold it against a singer/band that their concerts are too loud. Any concert is bound to be loud. I would say more but Nicki got there first

I used to hate Hannah Montana, but I actually enjoy her songs, I just don't really like her as a person.She actually has a really good voice when she's not singing something that some pop music writer wrote for her, that doesn't fit her voice ;)
Me too. Some of the songs are pretty good. But I really dislike her as a person.

I think she acts too bratty in her show, and most, not all, of her songs are extremely annoying.

I used to like the show when it came out because I was younger, and it was better at first. I don't watch it anymore.

So, I don't hate her. I don't know her personally either, so...

Hannah montana was accidently aired on NICK, but isn't hannah montana only aired on the DISNEY CHANNEL? o_o she screwed up nickeldeons shedule... ;) and i know tht nick is airing in canada now! how triffic! but the main drag is i only have it for one month! :angry: :angry: :angry: and i only get family channel for 3 days!!! i cannot watch my shows! all because of that HANNAH. MONTANA! AFTER MY SUBRICTION FOR NICK EXPIRES, I HAVE TO STICK TO STUPID YTV! :angry: NICK IS BETTER THAN YTV!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back