Sign in to follow this  
Tomato-kun

Hannah MONTANA!

Hahaha, pretty much everyone in my school hates the song Party In The U.S.A.

I think that this is because I live in Canada... ;)

I'm in Canada too, but my school like loves that song xDD

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay. She has so many dirty secrets, when I used to look up to her. But now I don't. She's a piece of crap.  :mellow:

I agree 100% with everything you said there. xD

She used to be my idol, but now she's just... like you said, a piece of crap. xD

I'm in Canada too, but my school like loves that song xDD

Oh, haha. xD

In that case, I'm really not sure why everyone in my school hates that song.. :\

I asked this guy in my class if he'd like that song if the title was remade into "Party in Canada" (lol)

He still said no.. so yeah, I'm honestly not sure why.. :\

Edited by Fallen_Wish

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay. She has so many dirty secrets, when I used to look up to her. But now I don't. She's a piece of carp.  ;)

Disliking someone because they are gay is disgusting.

Although, I don't see your point at all because Miley Cyrus isn't gay. And what dirty secrets are you talking about?

Yeah, concerts are always gonna be loud.

Indeed, it's true. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus is everywhere. I can't believe it took people this long to notice that!

Hahaha, pretty much everyone in my school hates the song Party In The U.S.A.

I think that this is because I live in Canada... :kuribotchi:

I know what you mean 8D

And to tell you the truth, her show is actually quite entertaining, even though it doesn't really teach you any morals.

Some of her songs are quite catchy, and fun too. :)

I just don't really respect her as a person anymore, after all that she's done. >.<

(And if you want to ask me, "What HAS she done?", I'll gladly explain from my point of view.)

Edited by Fallen_Wish

Well, truth is, I like her. Alot.

Even my friend who finds everything weird likes her show!

Message me what she has done, Fallen_Wish?

I used to like her, but now that i have grown she's too.... gay.

Hun, Gay is not a synonym for crappy. (:

First off.. You actually can't use the loudness of her concerts agaisnt her. It's like, wth? It's a concert. It's meant to be loud.

And I hope you all realise she doesn't write her show.. She has to act the way she does, that's the Miley Stwewart/Hannah Montana character. So I can't see how you can hate her from her show.

Also, she can sing. But her voice is just different. Everyone has their preffered music genres and sounds. She just happens to sing the way she does.

I'm not the biggest fan. I'm not really even a fan. But I do find Hannah Montana entertaining, and her songs are catchy. I just really can't see how you can hate someone you don't even know. -.-'

First off.. You actually can't use the loudness of her concerts agaisnt her. It's like, wth? It's a concert. It's meant to be loud.

And I hope you all realise she doesn't write her show.. She has to act the way she does, that's the Miley Stwewart/Hannah Montana character. So I can't see how you can hate her from her show.

Also, she can sing. But her voice is just different. Everyone has their preffered music genres and sounds. She just happens to sing the way she does.

I'm not the biggest fan. I'm not really even a fan. But I do find Hannah Montana entertaining, and her songs are catchy. I just really can't see how you can hate someone you don't even know. -.-'

This girl here just explained everything I wanted to say in the best possible way.

One point, Miley Curust was racist toward Asians. Plus all my friends are obsessed with it and think i'm insane for not liking it. I don't want to wreck anyone's opinion, but my opinion, I don't like her, or her songs. Especially party in the USA. He tv shows are okay, but she takes the fact that she is a celebrity and uses it to make herself looke really important and cool. Sorry if I wrecked anyones Opinion.

The only thing I don't like about the show, is the fact that its so popular and children are all "OMG HANNAAHHHH!"

Other than that, I enjoy it. As for Miley Cyrus herself, I could care less about her.

I bawled my eyes out during the "Miley says goodbye" season finale episodes.

She's grown on me.

I don't prefer the songs released by "Hannah Montana" but I enjoy some of the Miley ones.

The show is entertaining every now an then; I don't think she's a good actress based on that show alone. I'll have to wait till The Last Song.

And uhm. Like most people have already stated: concerts are loud, regardless of who is performing. Sorry. You can't not like someone because their concert is loud; you might as well hate every musician.