My Second Piercings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Monkey

Reaction score
I'm going to get my second piercings today at Claire's! But I'm a little bit nervous, as I can easily remember the loud ka-CHUNKing of the gun when I was 2. Since then, the nearly-4-years of martial arts have helped me toughen up, so I think I'll be OK. I'll post again once I've got 'em done!

~Rainbow-Monkey :p

Congrats! Don't worry about it. The pain will only be for a few seconds and then you'll have epic piercings! I can't say much more, because I got mine done when I was a baby. ;P

I'd kill for more ear piercings, but I'm not sure. x3

Don't worry, having your ears pierced doesn't hurt at all. It might make you jump a bit when the gun clicks, but I promise you, it doesn't hurt at all.

Lucky you. I can't get my ears pierced again yet because my ear lobes are tiny xD

Don't worry about it. The pain is only like a slight pinch, and then its over. And think about it like this, it'll look awesome when its done!

EDIT: typos

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually just got my second piercings done like... a month ago.

I was nervous, because I got my first piercings done when I was like two. So I didn't remember if it hurt or not, so I didn't know what to expect.

It was fine though. The procedure was really quick and easy, and it only pinched for a split second. It's so worth it. I love my new piercings.

Good luck and hope it goes well. ;)

I easily remember when I got my ears pierced at age seven. It didn't hurt much, just a slight pinch for a second then no pain.

Lucky, I want mine done. I just got my ears pierced for the first time a year ago though.

Don't worry, you'll be fine, it hurts for like a second and then your ears look good. :)

I got my Second holes in August.

Didn't hurt at all xD

Although I cried my eyes out when I was 5.

I got mine done on my tenth birthday. [:

Wow, it was that long ago... o:

But yeah, don't worry about them, it'll be over before you know it! And getting the guns done at the same time helps too, because then you'll have both of them done. [:

I really want three ear piercings. I have two already, I just need to decide which side to get a third in, and I'm sure my mom won't mind me getting a third. ^.^

OK, so I just got the second piercings, and it didn't hurt at all! I didn't even say ow! Now I have nice little pink daisy earrings, as well as second piercings! There was also no ka-CHUNKing this time, which was a good thing too.

~Rainbow-Monkey :mimitchi:

Ditto.

I wish I could even have one piercing! My mom says I'm not old enough.

Glad it went well. :)

I got mine done for my sixth Birthday. My first ever earrings.. they were cheap and clogged up my ears. So then, they got filled up with pus. I couldn't get my earrings out then. I pulled and pulled and managed to get one out. Other one.. well, it stayed there until I went to the hospital and finally got it pulled out. Oh boy was there alotta blood, and it stung afterwards too.

Just make sure you don't make the same mistake I did.

^ That nearly happened to me >.< In my case, I kept fiddling with my earrings too much because I thought they were too loose and so they sort of got stuck inside my piercings. Not such a great idea after all Dx. Dad had to pull them out gently with a tweezer and they got out safe and sound but nearly gave me the fright of my life. I was 3 weeks old when I got my ears pierced, and because I've had them for as long as I can remember, I don't really find them all that interesting anymore. Anyways, glad to see it was a pain-free procedure XD.

Glad it all turned out okay :)

I've had to have my ears repierced. The first time I was 8 or 9. I had to take them out for PE at school, and I would wait till I got home to put them back in...one day they wouldn't go back in. I tried and tried but I couldn't get them back in. So I took them out and had the homes close up, and I had them repierced for my 11 b'day. I remember that because I got told off by my head teacher at Primary School because it was right by the holidays which were 6 weeks so I could have waited till then. She was a bish, she didn't care that it was my birthday ):

Me and my gran are arguing over when I had my ears pierced the second time. She says it was before my cousins wedding but I say it was after

Glad your fine.

One day around the first week of when I got my ears pirced, they started to itch. So I took them out and my mom saw this thing that says "put warm salt water on them," so my mom got 2 cotten balls oand put some on. Later, they stared to bleed. so I held a tissue to them... weird but now I'm fine no need for re-pirceings

I would like a second peircing, but just above my first one. But if you do get in your ear, use numing cream, that is what I used. I dosn't hurt at all. You can fing them at your local pharmacy and/or Drug Store. If you are not getting it in your ears, then, it will only hurt for a couple seconds, don't worry.

Awesome! Glad it went smoothly!

Yesterday at school, me and my friends had just had this conversation. They were all like "I want a belly button piercing" "I want another piercing in my ear" "I want my nose pierced!"

But I only have one piercing in each ear lobe, and i really want a second one right next to it. Or one on the top of my ear. Or both. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back