Do you troll in real life?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wama

Reaction score
Do you?

Sometimes I do it. People thinks I'm crazy, or I'll either do it when it's time to tick some off.

You? And tell a time when you did.

No, Krys. I don't get it either. D:

If you mean the mythological creature then no. I'm a human.

What is trolling? Maybe I'm just n00bish and missing something... but I don't know. Could you explain a little more please?

EDIT: I looked it up, here's what I got:

trolling

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

No, I don't beleive I have...

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought trolling was only used on the interwebz -.-

I don't think so? Or maybe I do it?

I don't get it eitherrrr.. Googling time for myself. :)

And Google is playing up on me currently.

So I have no explanation either. D': Waa.

But to be honest, I don't think I 'troll' in real life whatsoever. It's an internet thing anyway.

^ I second that.
Humans FTW!
Then, I guess I third that XD? Never did it before, at least on TT I didn't. Though I've known and heard of a lot of trolls out there. Here's another definition of "trolling" which I found on good ol' Wiki:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

So I really don't think so...?

Not really sure... Don't get it much either becuse its for the internet... When I was younger on TT though.

You can only really be a troll on the Internet. I guess the real-life equivalent would just be annoying people you don't know. Shouting, speaking strange languages, throwing things, sending them SPAM through the mail..

So yes, I guess I do.

Just kidding xD

^ Omg. I thought you were serious for a second. xD

No. I'm kind even to noobs online. If you're nice to people, they'll be nice back. ;3

^ A bit off topic, but that last sentence is sadly untrue. D:

Anyway, I am sorta trolly offline, but nowhere near the same as what internet trolls do.

Maybe he/she means annoy people in real life since that's what usually people are called on the internet if they are annoying people maybe that's what they meant by "troll".

Maybe he/she means annoy people in real life since that's what usually people are called on the internet if they are annoying people maybe that's what they meant by "troll".
Yes, that's what I mean. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back