Have your frends ever done this to you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleached_inu:3

Reaction score
Okay, here's what she did to me.

She told the WHOLE world <ALL OF FIFTH GRADE> who my crush is!

I'M SOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- :gozarutchi: :angry:

Nope o: But My friends, friend, did that to her.. o__o

Lol, o: Good luck with your situation? o__O

Something like that happened to me in the seventh grade, and I felt the same way. I don't blame you for feeling that way at all.

Thats one of the reasons I try not to tell anyone about my crushes (;

That really sucks. I would be mad too.

You never know, something good might happen because of it. (;

Well.. [SIZE=7pt]At least your friend didn't reveal to the class that you are a homosexual.[/SIZE]

Well.. [SIZE=7pt]At least your friend didn't reveal to the class that you are a homosexual.[/SIZE]
You have to realize you're not the only gay person in the world -_-

I don't remember any cases when my friends did this. If anyone said anything about me likeing someone, I denied it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly yes. xD

She only tells it to anyone when were fighting so I always say sorry before she reveals my secret.

I also know her secret but the whole class already knew it but its not because of me. Its because of our old best friend.

Ehh, nope. But she actually told the guy I liked. I got like really pi**ed off at her, lol.

I couldnt do that to her, cause she was already 'dating' the guy she liked. He was like really lame and annoying, and no one liked him, lol.

When I was in fourth grade and nothing mattered, yes.

That girl is now actually my best friend. o:

Eh, crushes aren't the biggest thing in the world.

I'm sure everything will be fine soon enough. :)

No, but the whole school knew who I liked one time and all this stupid stuff I did. It was way worse, I guarantee you. Pm me.

I would be mad too if my friend told the whole grade who you like though. Does he/she know? What do they think?

That ha s happened to me.

YOU have to stay strong and not sink to your friends level. Brush it off, and move on in life.

Hopefully your friend realizes what she did wrong, and if she doesn't come to understand what she did, maybe she just wasn't meant to be your friend.

You have to realize you're not the only gay person in the world :lol:
While this may be true, I think you need to realize that at a high school age, kids are not accepting of homosexuals. Most are very discriminatory against them. I know in my school there are tons of jokes being cracked every day about how "gay" something/one is. [/offtopic]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back