Taylor Swift

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinderpelt

Reaction score
I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I play the guitar and sing as well, so she's like, an idol to me. :)

Her new Fearless Platinum edition came out yesterday! There are... 6 new songs on it I believe? I really want the CD, but I'm cut off from iTunes for now. D: So if you have the CD (not regular Fearless, I have that - I need the platinum edition), send it to me? :D

My favorite Taylor Swift songs would be Love Story (It's SO fun to play on my guitar), You Belong With Me, Mary's Song, Picture To Burn, Should've Said No, You're Not Sorry, White Horse, Forever & Always, Tell Me Why, Our Song, Crazier, Two Is Better Than One (w/ Boys Like Girls), Jump Then Fall... shoot, I love them all. xD

As what has seemed to develop into my catch phrase:

Discuss! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, discuss is your catch phrase

I'm okay on Taylor Swift. I'm not a huge fan of her, but at least she's a better role model out there than other teen/young adult singers. :I I must say that her songs are very well written and played. :)

I love Taylor Swift. She's definitely a role model, and I admire the fact that she writes all of her songs herself. Overall, she seems like a well rounded individual and just an all around good person. I hope she does very well in her lifetime for those reasons.

She doesn't write the songs ENTIRELY herself. For the most part yeah, but there is some collaborative effort.

Oh, and I lied. I found someone on Youtube who posted all the new songs to download, and I got them. So I don't need them anymore.

They're amazing. :D

I love Taylor Swift :) She's like a really good role model for people. And she has an amazing voice, and great songs. My favorite songs are Mary's Song, You belong with me and Hey Stephen.

Ehhh. I'm not like a big fan of her.

I HATEHATEHATE Teardrops On My Guitar with a passion. I've made fun of it countless times.

I love Love Story and You Belong With Me, but that's about it.

And Two Is Better Than One. It's not bad---it's just not as good as Boys Like Girls could be. But BLG is ANOTHER topic entirely so yeaah.

I love her!! I spent all my iTunes money on the 5 new songs (I didn't have enough for the Forever and Always piano version).

I've obsessed over one of her songs at one point or another!

But my all time favourite song is Change. ;D

I think she's really sweet, and her songs are great. However, I can't get into country music. I can't help it, all the songs sound the same to me. D: My favorite would be 'forever and always' though. I also love the 'you belong with me' video.

iDon'treallycareverymuch. /fail version of the i-ness!

Well she's alright in my opinion. I'm not a massive fan. It was actually Michelle who first told me about songs such as Our Song and You Belong With Me so woot for her. :'D But anyway, as I said, I have nothing againgst her. You Belong With Me would have to be my favourite song by her though. :) Offtopic, last night I had a dream where she performed at my school and I got to sit next to her in a car. o:

I love Taylor Swift. Her songs are really great. Her voice is really amazing. She is so beautiful too. My favorite songs are You Belong With Me, Our Song and Picture to Burn.

I love her music :D

My favourites are Love Story, Beautiful Eyes, You Belong With Me, Picture To Burn, Crazier and Fifteen.

Fifteen is my favourite. I love the music video ;)

I love her music, all except for Love story. >_< There's a story behind that too.

At my school talent show almost EVERY SINGLE GIRL in the whole entire frikkin school did that song. It was SO ANNOYING!!!!!!! >_<>_<>_<

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Taylor Swift!! ^^ She's my idol! She's an amazing singer and songwriter.

Many music artists don't even write their own songs! Well, not most of their songs, anyway. I admire Taylor for taking on the challenge of songwriting, and doing it so wonderfully, too!

My favourite songs by her are Fearless, Hey Stephen, Teardrops On My Guitar, and Forever & Always. ♥

Sadly enough, a lot of people in my school doesn't like Taylor Swift because they're not fans of country music. Well, shame on them! xD

I honestly am not a huge fan of country music either, but her songs just blow me away! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Taylor Swift. I think she's really sweet and cute. I kind of have to be in a certain mood to listen to her music, but I like her ^^

She's alright, and I have a lot of respect for her after taking Kanye West's stupid comments so graciously.

Her music.. It's not hugely popular here anyway, but I'm not really a huge fan of the genre she fits into.

Still, she sings and plays well, and she writes her own songs.

I do not believe, however, that she deserves eight grammy nominations. Just my personal view. For me, a Grammy recipient should be outstanding. And I feel she isn't quite that.

She doesn't write the songs ENTIRELY herself. For the most part yeah, but there is some collaborative effort.
Woah late reply.

Well, let me reword that sentence.

I admire the fact that she writes her own songs, either by herself or with partners.

But yeah. I still think she's an excellent role model.

Latest posts

Back