Ikea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUDERnow.

Reaction score
Well, this is pretty random.

We went on a field trip to Ikea today, and I totally forgot how awesome it was. O:

Me and my friends went through all the showrooms and were jealous of the awesome kids stuff. Me and one other girl bought matching orange floor mats. :D

And some of the stuff is really cheap, I got this really nice-smelling candle for three bucks, and a full breakfast for one dollar.

They have so much awesome stuff there, I could've spent all of my three hundred bucks left on my debit card if I wanted to.

But never buy anything breakable if you're clumsy. I dropped one of the two candles I bought, and the glass is majorly cracked. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Ikeaaaaa! I swear, it is extremely shamazing.

We got like, most of our furniture from there. Plus it's just a really awesome place to go to for no apparent reason. I like to hide in the couches and such. [: I always try taking stupid pictures there but the security peoples tell me off and say that taking pictures in Ikea isn't acceptable and all that. But I do agree, it is surely an amazing place. I like to dive into the piles and piles of pillows there. It's like a soft swimming pool with no water.

Enough of the pointless information.

I love Ikea and always will ~ [:

I love IKEA, I've never been inside a store, though I want to. my mom always takes trips there with her friends, and she comes home with lots of awesome stuff for my room. andandand for Christmas, I'm redecorating my room, and I can't wait to go to ikea and buy so much stuff for it.

So yes, I do love Ikea.

The closest IKEA is in Sydney.

We go about once or twice a year if we're heading in that direction.

Otherwise, it isn't worth six hours of driving. (Three in each direction).

I like to hide in the cupboards and jump out at old people.
My friend was gonna hide under the covers of a display bed and jump out at people, but we got told off by an employee. xD

o: I loved Ikea, but I'm in Thailand now so.. yeah. There's no Ikea in Thailand xD.

I remember when I was little I liked to swing around poles and my sister tried to copy me. She ended up scratching her elbow. Other than that, I like to play in the play place :)

I went to Ikea once and my sister tried to pee on the toilet but there was a plastic cover over the hole.

Big mess.

^ Lmfao.

I got a squishy pillow thing and a lamp from Ikea. I seriously thought they were only in England though..

I hid in a bed once. An employee came by and I was like 'RAWR!' and he crashed into the desk.

And we once saw a thing called ANDY, and as you know I love Andy. So I made out with some metal thingo. xD

I loveee Ikea! its shamzing not explianable to awsome.

Last time I went was a while ago. Probably in the fifth grade. Back then it wasn't so great, or so I'm assuming it got better. I've only ever went there once. For me I'm more of a "The Brick" person anyway. Now that is one awesome place. Even better than IKEA. That's where I got this really cute piggy bank in the form of a fairy riding a car. As for IKEA, the only thing I really liked about it was this really long green snake plushie. I wonder if they still have them. xD

You know what's weird? I've never heard of Ikea O: I dont think there's any here. xD

I've never been to Ikea. ;~;
Are you serious?

OOO:

I love Ikea. Practically grew up in that place. Half our house is from Ikea && all my room is.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back