How many Tamagotchis do you play with at once?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

misuzu_kamio

Reaction score
I have 9 Tamagotchis in total (a lot i know)

and i have been playing with 1 at a time switching it out every few days

i was just wondering what you guys do :(

I'll usually play with one at a time, just easier. But every once in a while I'll pull out a couple more so they can socialize

I usually play with one at a time, so that I can just focus on one, but I sometimes play with 2 if they are the newer versions that connect so that I have others to connect to.

one or two if i got a new one i want to test out :)

I just play with my two music stars but i do have a v2, v3, v4, v4.5, v5, v5.5 and v1. I play with my v5s once in a while but mostly my two v6s. I have them both on my kuchipatchi lanyard! :wub:

Four, at the most. All different versions. Right now I'm running a 5.5, an Uratama, a Color, and a Chibi, all Japanese Tamas.

I think the most I've played with at once was 3, possibly 4.

Now, I'm not playing any, but I'm thinking I might start up 2 of my v2 tamas soon.

I got like about 20 tamagotchis since my mom works at wal mart and I usually play with 3 at once :D Ive got:

3x:v1

4x:v2

3x:v3

6x:v4

1x:v4.5

3x:v5 familitchi

Iam getting music star and celeberty next week!! :) :)

I only play with one at a time, I really don't have much free time for more than that.

i have 4 2 v4 1 v4.5 and a v5

i play with three of them because my other one dont have a battery when i get the battery hen i play with for it doesnt bother me im really good at playing them not to be conceaded but i am.

I have played with 4 at one time but usually only 2 is all i can handle and it has to be 2 i can connect if i am playing with 1 its because its ether my p1 or tamagotchi angel that do not connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back