What movies Do hate THE MOST?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
I hate the sound of music, mary poppins, and the new fairly odd parents movie.

and wizards of wavarly place the movie, it is so pointless.

ALL of the Barbie movies.

I hate how she always changes her name.

WHY ISN'T SHE HAPPY WITH BARBIE?!?

AND...

I really hate the fact that it might be teaching kids that their dolls can walk and talk and fly,

Which they CAN'T!!!!

Barbie movies are just Barbie adaptations of stories.

Would you like to watch "Barbie : Cinderella" with Cinderella called Barbie?

Or Snow White with Barbie and the Seven Dwarves?

It's called fantasy. It's already crazy enough Barbie or Bratz are talking.

I see you're not so worried that tv shows are teaching kids "This child's got fairies who can grant him wishies!", but you are fussing over a talking Barbie Doll.

Regardless, I absoulutely HATE remakes now-a-days.

They're bad and choppy. Especially that House of Wax remake that came out a few years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I guess she doesn't like Science Fiction. ;3 Which I love so much to bits and pieces.

And I can't believe you hate Sound of Music, Tomato-Kun. ;-; Such a great movie, it is.

I really don't like the little kiddy movies they've been coming out with lately. :I We need a good, blockbuster movie to come out and wow everyone. 8D Like when Lord of the Rings came out~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, and maybe when the Star Trek remake came out 8D It went from "Aw shet, NO!! D8" then to "OMG BADASS 8DDDD"

I want a movie that goes either "Cool, I'll check it out." or "EWW I guess I HAVE to see it..." at thestart, then goes "YESYESYES".

I hate all prancy, fairy-tail, girlish movies. ._. Comedy is OKAY, but it's hard for me to laugh if it's supposed to be humerous, which is what all comedy is these days, so scratch comedy of my list.

I actually pretty much hate anything that's not thriller or horror. besides Star Wars =D

I hate all prancy, fairy-tail, girlish movies. ._. Comedy is OKAY, but it's hard for me to laugh if it's supposed to be humerous, which is what all comedy is these days, so scratch comedy of my list.
I actually pretty much hate anything that's not thriller or horror. besides Star Wars =D
Ohyeah. I also hate movies where it's a "happy ending"

I dont mind movies with a happy ending, as long as someone gets shot xD or better yet killed

The typical girly movie where there's a rebel/outcast girl who gets put into a situation that she hates so she tries to go against it, but by the time she's started liking it the stuff she'd done before takes it's toll and she looses all her friends and her love interest and every one thinks she's a b*tch. Then by the end every one realises it's not the girl's fault so they all forgive her and she lives popularly, prettily and happily ever after. It's just overused. On most tween/teen girl movies I've seen it's like kind of thing.

The mean blonde/Asian girl. They're often featured in kind of movie I described above. I mean, I've never been to America but I doubt that more than 2% of the teenage girl population is like that. Most popular girls (in my school) are popular not neccessary because of their looks, but because they're NICE. People look up to them, people want to be friends with them. THAT's why they become popular. Okay, there's looks and money involved as well but still.

Sci-fi. I just really, really hate sci-fi. I don't know why. It just seems nerdy. Okay, I am a bit of a nerd but not that kind. I'm not saying that they are nerdy, I just find them nerdy.

Comedies. A lot of things intended to be comedies, espeically for tweens/teens just make me face-palm. For an example, see the trailer for "Benchwarmers" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk_0DY7IuEA

I've already mentioned outcasts but now I'll have a rant about them. Most of the "poor little outcast girls" in those kind of movies are actually the kind who'd be popular. None of them, and I mean none of them are ugly or spiteful or what ever. Sure, they may start off a bit funny looking but by the end they're really pretty. The outcast is also meant to be shy, but in most of the film I've seen they have a good blab to some one who wants to be their friend, even if they hardly know them. A shy person wouldn't do that. You don't even get outcasts in real life, okay very occassionally you do but even the weirdest looking, nerdy psycho (like me) has at least one or two close friends. Even if they don't, people in the class don't literally treat them like they're invisible.

I don't like how most of these weird 3D-ish or acted out movies have a "moral of the story". Paticurly in kiddie films. It's a good thing that they're putting in a message but they could at least let the viewer work it out for themselves rather than rubbing it in their face like an old granny cleaning chocolate off your face with a sponge.

Movies of books. The Harry Potter ones were okay-ish, the Twilight movie was actually a bit better than the book even though the acting was terrible but apart from that most of the movies of books just take the book and completely and utterly DESTROY the plot, the characters and everything else about it. Espeically "The Vampire's Assistant". As a huge fan of the "Cirque Du Freak" series, that movie really ticked me off. They just modernised and Americanised it waaaaay past the limit.

Any Barbie movies. Barbie is a KIDDIE DOLL, keep her that way.

Bratz movies. My little sister watches them and it seems like in every movie they give the Bratz a new skill/"lifetime hobbie" like "Oh Yasmin you LOVE writing stories" even though in the past movies Yasmin's shown no sign of loving to write (that's just an example). It's just to make it conveniant for the plot. All I can say is MARY SUUUUUUUUUES. And not forgetting the messages Bratz movies send to little kids. My sister wants to be a punk now, and always pulls up her tartan "punk" skirt so you can see her pants when she bends down and everything. Ew.

Okay. I've kind of ranted about things in movies I hate rather than movies I hate so I'll shut up now.

^^ above: you have a lot of rants!

And I saw twilight annd thought the movie was better than I expected it to be. But it was definitely not worth the wait!

High School Musical 3 was pretty... bad. The Godfather was so fake, but it was almost so bad I actually liked it and found it funny.

Usually really bad horror movies tend to make me laugh. I like comedies. And usually really bad comedies disappoint me.

[SIZE=7pt]Anything Disney besides the classics [Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, etc.][/SIZE]

&& I really hated Bench Warmers.

I hate to say it, and I mean REALLY hate to say it, but I disliked UP.

It was very disappointing to me. The story dragged, it was too sad, and I was very bored. Not to mention at the theater we were in probably the front row, it was very uncomfortable, and I had a relapse from the flu later that day. So it really was a terrible experience. ):

Latest posts

Back