Flying High

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMame

Reaction score
Joan, a :( was playing with Bill, a :lol: . They saw something moving in the sky. They wanted to find out what is was. If only they could fly!

Out of sheer curiosity, Joan decided to go to the store and pick herself up a UFO. It was a hefty sum of 50,000 Gotchi Points, but she could manage it. The next day, Joan and Bill climbed into the UFO and decided to go investigate.

The UFO had exploded! How could this have happened? "What a waste of GP!!!!!!!!" screamed Joan. "Hey... its not my fault!" said Bill. Joan went silent. A while later they went back to the shop and tried to return the UFO, which now looked like a burnt mince pie with a black hole on the side, with smoke still coming out! "You can't return that!" said the :rolleyes: behind the desk. Joan was about to scream! "We'll be on our way!" said Bill as he dragged Joan out of the store. He sat on a bench with her. "Whats up with you?! You're usually the one who always stays calm!" said Bill. "I don't know whats up with me!" They both fell silent...

What looked like a giant mutant Mametchi was standing right in front of them...

"Oh wait its just Matt..." said Joan. "Oh yeah I forgot how ugly you were!" said Bill. Matt said: "I am not ugly! You are the one with big lips!" said Matt. "Oh yeah I found this UFO, you must of forgot to press Launch and just pressed fast..." Joan twitched. "We will be on our way to buy another UFO," said Bill. "50,000GP! I don't have that much!" said Joan. "Me either, we could steal..." suggested Bill. "NO!" said Joan...

Joan looked high. the thing was still hovering over their heads. Bill had a hasty look on his face. -I... I... think this Idea may sound stupid but you know how the Gotchi King has a private jet? Matt and Joan exchanged looks. Matt said: -What the heck is that thing? Joan and Bill said: -that's what we're trying to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back