The buttons won't work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAGIRL2008

Reaction score
I really want to play with my old V2 but the buttons won't work. It's the A button so I can't select anything.

It's really special to me because it was my first Tamagotchi and I want to be able to care for it again.

This has also happened to my V3 and V4 and is starting to happen to my V4.5. Help!

-Tammie-

Perhaps it's getting a little dirty / dusty if you have played with it alot.

Maybe you should try cleaning it - very gently, so that you avoid the danger of breaking it :blink:

I use damp (NOT WET) baby wipes to clean the screen and shell and around the buttons.

You can take the front shell off the tama which might make it easier to clean the buttons if they are sticking or getting a bad connection. But again, this is something to do slowly, carefully and above all, with patience :D

Here are a couple of useful links. Note, they are not explanations on how to clean your tama, but they are explanations on how to take your tama apart carefully - if you decide to try to clean the buttons:

Pixelmood.com - Tamagotchi Inside

Tamagotchi Surgery!

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do :D

I am not very good with Tama Surgery and will probably do something wrong but I'll read all of the Guides to it and things and see if I can.

Thanks!

I am not very good with Tama Surgery and will probably do something wrong but I'll read all of the Guides to it and things and see if I can.
Thanks!
I'm horrible at tama surgury too. ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back