Matchmaker won't come?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheetahLoverGirl456

Reaction score
My tama, is a V6(Music Star) and she's 7 and the match maker hasn't come ONCE.

I know she will eventuly come, but I'm very VERY eager.

Hmm, that's pretty odd. Usually once your adult turns 4 or 5 the Matchmaker comes (though I'm not too sure, it's been a while since I've played with my Music Star, I only just started playing with it again today). You have to watch it really carefully though, like don't take your eyes off it all day, because the Matchmaker will come and then it'll disappear again just as quickly. So maybe all that time the Matchmaker has come, but you've missed it?

Don't worry, it'll come soon. :)

im worrried that my music star wont get married because is hasnt passed auditions???HELP!!!!!

Hmm, that's pretty odd. Usually once your adult turns 4 or 5 the Matchmaker comes (though I'm not too sure, it's been a while since I've played with my Music Star, I only just started playing with it again today). You have to watch it really carefully though, like don't take your eyes off it all day, because the Matchmaker will come and then it'll disappear again just as quickly. So maybe all that time the Matchmaker has come, but you've missed it?Don't worry, it'll come soon. B)
In the music star, the matchmaker comes at the door. Not the screen.

P.S. She got married.

In the music star, the matchmaker comes at the door. Not the screen.
P.S. She got married.
Yeah, but I just remember on lots of occasions I missed it. I don't know how. o.o but for ages if I checked the door it'd be anything but the Matchmaker, until one day I sat there all day and watched it and it beeped early, and it was the Matchmaker. *shrugs*

S'been a while. lol

But I really do remember the Matchmaker coming whether my Tamagotchi had passed his auditions or not, that I remember.

And congratulations :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back