I debugged my tama connexion V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greguimouth

Reaction score
Hey there !

This is my first post, so be nice with me :marumimitchi:

See, everywhere they say that connexion is impossible to debug, but I wanted to give it a try by myself (I have some notions in electronics)

It's true that connexion is a bit different from the inside, and there is no "debug" written in it but the "switch" is still there. It is just near the "J1" inscription, and it is composed of 2 tiny squares. In order to debug you connexion, you have to create a contact betwen these 2 squares. I'm not speaking about rubbing with a pencil, they're too far for that. No, you just have to tape a tiny piece of aluminium paperover these two, and if the contact is good, your connexion is debugged !

Ask any questions, and if you want, I'll take pictures of the manipulation to help and prove.

Now I'm gonna try on my connexion V2 but it looks a lot harder...

can u maybe send some pictures of the v2 inside to me

Hmm ok I'll do a full explanation later if I manage to debug it but I don't wanna start messing it now I mean I did not even got an adult yet... Don't wanna spoil it completely you see...

But for the connexion V1 I'm on my way ! If there are some people interested of course...

Okay :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back