I want the V6 Toys and Instruments...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil'Tama

Ancient Tamagotchi Fan
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hey, guys. B)

I'm just getting back into my V6, it's been a while, lol. :D

I was looking for a while for a big list of ALL the instruments and toys, I must have been putting in the wrong keywords or something because I didn't get what I was looking for.

To be specific, I'm doing the hatch > download > hatch > download > hatch > download etc. cheat to get as many toys and instruments as I can. B)

I was looking for a list of the ones that the Tamagotchies can get after they hatch, so that I can basically cross them off as I get them.

Help would be appreciated.

If for some reason there isn't actually a list, we should compile one. :)

I tried that but I didn't get very far because I didn't have a lot of time and I didn't have a lot of patience either. xD I also had heaps of trouble logging into Music City too, I couldn't get it to load. After a LOT of fiddling - with IP's and different Internet browsers - I managed to get it working but I didn't find what I wanted.

I found a list of all the toys (available from Music City) on Tama-Zone, but I think there are toys missing ... or at least I feel like I've had toys before that weren't on that list, anyway ... I don't know, it's been a while.

Thanks for your help, though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back