Always getting bad care Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafray

Reaction score
Hey! I got a serious problem, every Tamagotchi I've played the Tama always evolved to a bad care tama like in the v6 and I got Kutchipatchi in my v3. I need help? What should I do? B)

1. Normally, I just give them ocassional snacks when I don't feel like playing games, does it help if I play games rather than feeding them snacks?

2. In the V6, does it matter if my Tamagotchi keeps asking for attention?

I think maybe the reason you might get bad tamas is because when you feed them snacks, they gain weight... You're not supposed to let your tama get fat so you have to play games to get their weight down. I'm not sure what you mean about your tama asking for attention? If they call for you in v6 it's probably for you to open the door...

Kutchipatchi isn't a bad care tamagotchi, he's a OK care tama.

1. Try feeding snacks and playing games too.

Hint: If you play bump and don't do anything at all, youre tama loses 1 pound if you want a low weight tama.

2. If it wants attention I would give it attention...

heres a good way just leave your tama on sleep mode and when it s 1 years old wake it up it will evolve into a teen :D and continue letting it sleep and change the time when its about to wake up. keep on doing that till its 3 years old. It will evolve into an adult. The sleeping counts as taking good care so dont worry :D

Hope that helped

Peace -_-

Haha UraEVIL, that's just plain lazy!!

I suggest you feed it snacks occasionally, and play games more often. It brings down the weight and its more entertaining for me when i exercise it!

♥♫♥♫

Only Feed It 3 snacks a day. 7:30 am 12:30 pm and 6:30PM.Play Games daily and glue your eyes to the screen-ALWAYS

♥♫♥♫

Here are some good tips.

1. Never let its weight increase to 50+

2. When it beeps for attention, give it attenting straight away

3. Instead of feeding it snacks, play games

4. Don't let it sleep with mess next to its bed

5. When your tamagotchi makes a mess, clean it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back