Tamgotchi V6 worth it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_luv_333

Reaction score
i was jw if the tamagotchi v6 was worth it. cuz its on my christmas list.... :eek:

i dont think it is whorth it because the new tamagotchi is coming so you should whit but if you wahnt the tamagothi music star then get it if u whant

You should move this too the seriousley tamagotchi forum. It's so worth it and so fun! I lost mine. :mametchi:

Oh yeah. You get to hear cool tunes, bring your tama to the internet website called Tamagotchi Music City and play games...it's so cool! Also, i agree with Cutie Bunny. This should be in the Seriously Tamagotchi forum!

No,it's not worth it you should get the TMGC+C it is really fun
P.S. Did I mention that the Music Star is terrible DON"T GET IT

Hope I Helped,

Matt :3
Don't just say "it's not worth it". Give us a reason why before you criticize something. :p

I think that it it worth it , but I like some of the older ones better . I mean , the older versions are like ... tamagotchis . Simple but fun . But , in fact , v6 is fun as well :p

The TMGC+C is not aviable in English yet , I think .

i'm still really new to this (I had one of the digimon when they first came out but that was when i was like 6?) and i just bought the tamagotchi music star earlier today.

So far it's been really worth it. =]

However, if you can wait, it might be batter to just wait for the tamagotchi music star:world tour. i was wondering the same thing and found out about the TMS:WT but after hearing it was suppose to have come out like 2 or 3 months ago i just went a head an bought the regular TMS.

So, yes it's, in my opinion deffinately worth it.

But, if you wanna take a chance and wait for the TMS:WT, that would be good to. Just remember it is almost christmas and there's that whole christmas rush thing.

Last note, you could buy this one and play with it until the next one comes out. XD

Sorry it's so long, hope i kinda helped at least. XP

This Should Be Moved to The seriously Tamagotchi forum because you havent got your tama yet have you?

I have 3 music stars and they were really boring I smashed one xD I gave one to my friend xDD And I tried debugging one and it broke xDDD

But if you want to get one it's up to you :3 In my opinion it's lame

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a good tama. I like old ones better, but that's just me, and I think you should get one.
i like the old ones too. V2's are my favorite. the first tama i ever got was a v2. but they're so expensive on ebay :(

This Should Be Moved to The seriously Tamagotchi forum because you havent got your tama yet have you?
ok like 4 people have told me that.

I realize this should be in the Seriously Tamagotchi forum but IDK how to move it. i've only been on this site for a week. so if u can tell me how to move it, then i will. :(

I have 3 music stars and they were really boring I smashed one xD I gave one to my friend xDD  And I tried debugging one and it broke xDDD
But if you want to get one it's up to you :3 In my opinion it's lame
let me think.....shut up yust go to another topic that they talk about tamagotchi + color yust leave us alone talking about our opinions of the so worth it tama but we are not patiet like you we can wait til the tama + color get to USA. yust leave us alone in our conversation make one topic for tama+color ok do what ever you want but yust leave us alone is lame to you but for others is like the best tama dont ruin their opinions ok

thank you

god bless you

*from luis*

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely(spelling?) LOVED the Music Star when I first got it, but after the 2nd generation it began to get boring to me. I already had a bunch of money, I got tons of trophies and I didnt like Music City too much. I mean, Music City is pretty cool, but its not the best. You should get it because you'll probably like it more than me, but I strongly suggest the Tamagotchi + Color. Although it's in Japanese I could still understand everything not even a day later and it's my favourite Tamagotchi ever! ^.^

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back