How to play more games?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yelvi5

Reaction score
I have a teenage apple-looking tamagotchi v2 that will only play games if he is not at his base weight. He will accept up to two meals at a given time. The only way I can seem to get him to play any games is if I feed him at least a couple of snacks first. Is it just the tamagotchi I have or is this the case with all of them? I only have two bars of training. Does that make a difference? Thanks!

You're apple Tama is a Ringotchi.

The thing is, to play games, yyour Tama has to be Three pounds OVER the minimum weight.

Example , a Teens minimum weight is 20 pounds, therefore, your Tama has to be 23 pounds or more to play games without refusing .

And an adults mimimum weight is 30 pounds, so to play a game you have to weigh 33 pounds or more,

Hope this helps :blink:

:p Bye !

Yes, I knew this but in order to make them overweight enough to play games, you have to feed him treats because he refuses meals. Doing this gives him constant toothaches and I suspect it spoils him as well. Are there any tamagotchis that will play games without being spoiled with treats?

Ok, but I won't get a spoiled tamagotchi because I gave him so many treats in order to play games?

[SIZE=14pt]Well really if it loses one hungry heart, it's appects 3 meals. :chohimetchi: If it only takes 2 then ether wait a while then feed it one more meal or buy it a treat from the store. :( [/SIZE]

Ok, but I won't get a spoiled tamagotchi because I gave him so many treats in order to play games?
[SIZE=14pt]The treats don't matter unless you feed it so many, that it gets a toothache. :chohimetchi: If it gets a toothache you will not get a good charater. :( [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back