If you have kids when you're older...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst.Username.Ever

Reaction score
Yeah, this is just random. So if you're planning on having kids when you're older, or in the close future if you're already an adult, what do you think you'll call them?

For mine, if I had a girl I'll call them either Helena (Not 'cause of the song, I just like the name) or Emma. I've not decided what I'll call a boy yet, maybe Angus after my epic baby brother or Aaron 'cause I like that name for some reason.

Cinderella! And Cindy for short. That'd be my girl. [:

I've always loved the name Andrew for boys so I'm thinking that.

JATHAN. It's an odd name but a cool inside-joke so I like it. x'D

If it's a girl, probably Violet, or Gabriella.

If it's a boy, probably Owen, or Jasper.

I love names.:]

Cinderella! And Cindy for short. That'd be my girl. [:
:D Loooove it.

I really like the name Mary Katherine, after my grandmother and partially myself. It's so classy.

There are a lot of names I enjoy, and I think I'd be happy with most anything. I'm planning on discussing this with a tentative husband though.

These are all my future babies names. xD. If I have kids, that is. I could probably think of more, but this is all I'm gonna type out.

--Girls

Arianna victoria alicia dawn [insert Last name here] I'm still deciding on Middle names, but I'm definatley gonna name a girl Arianna if I have a girl.

If I have another Girl,

Chloe-Marie Ashley Joanne [insert last name here] Still deciding on that name. But Ashley is after my best friend.

Vivian Edna Gladys [insert last name here] [Vivian is after my Aunt[Great Aunt], Edna is after My grandma's old neighbour [but it could also be after my other aunt, who's name is Edna, and Gladys [Pronounced Glad-iss, not Glad-ees] is after my Great Great Aunt]

--Boys

Neil Kenneth Carl [insert last name here] [Neil is after my Dad, Kenneth after my Grandpa [my mom's dad] and Carl is after my other Grandpa [my dad's dad]

Aero Daniel Wayne [insert last name here] [Aero is [pronounced "Arrow"] is after the Aero Chocolate bar. The name just sounds so cool. and Daniel is a random name I think is Cool, and Wayne is after my Brother's Middle name]

Vaughn James [insert last name here] [Vaughn is after my Uncle, who died when he was 8 years old, before my Mom was even born, and James is a cool name]

----

xD.

Single girl - Jahda (variation Jada), or Rian (Rhian)

Single boy - Jake, Micah

Twin girls - Sian and Kindi

Twin boys - Nathaniel and Lucas

Triplet Girls - Sara, Sian, Kindi

Triplet boys - Nathaniel, Lucas, Matthew

Please tell me which ones are your favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends. If I chose to marry a Spanish man, it'd be nice to give my kid a Spanish name. On the other hand, it'd also be nice to give him/her an English name or two. Maybe a Swedish name in place of that. Then it'd be something like: Joaquin Ludvig Sebastian [insert name here]. Sort of a mixture of different names. For a girl, there's a lot of names I'd like to try. Evangeline and Jillienne are two of my favorites for girls. The latter being a twist on Jillian. For boys: Johan, Mikhail and Alexei FTW. ~ . ^

I haven't decided yet!

Something intresting, unique and baeutiful.

...Aero Daniel Wayne [insert last name here] [Aero is [pronounced "Arrow"] is after the Aero Chocolate bar. The name just sounds so cool. ...
In the UK most of us pronounce the Aero Chocolate bar "Air-O" (not Arrow);

just thought you might like to know - he might get nommed if he came over to the UK :p

Edit: Choosing your baby's name is usually a compromise.

You have to consider all the names you love (and your partner hates) plus all the names your partner loves (and you hate) and hope that somewhere in between you can agree on something before you have to officially register the birth :(

Well if it's a boy, obviously Sanosuke after his father.

I have no idea. It'll all come in good time. A husband. Children. I'm only 14. x3

In the UK most of us pronounce the Aero Chocolate bar "Air-O" (not Arrow);just thought you might like to know - he might get nommed if he came over to the UK :p
There's no pronunciation difference of Air-o and Arrow in Canada xD Or, atleast not where I live...

Well, I really like the names Jocelyn and Alyssa. But, I have no idea for boy names xD

I like the name WeiWei =) (that's pronounce as WeyWey) and Loriz for a girl.

Miggy for a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back