I have this really cool tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan2sexy

Reaction score
i woke up this morning and there was this tamagotchi that looked like a cat wit three strips on its head i searched 4 it and nobody has the name......do any of you....and is this tamagotchi rare ( this tama is one of the no names i wanted

THAT TAMA IS A TIGER BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHY IT'S NOT NAMED :D

I THINK THAT IS THE COOLEST TAMA EVER !! :(

The Tamagotchi is called "21" I have no clue why it's a number but thats what it is

Wow ! you have a Toratchi, that means EXCELLENT care 1! thats amazing, good job !

Wow ! you have a Toratchi, that means EXCELLENT care 1! thats amazing, good job !
Really? I got a Toratchi, and I took, er pret-ty bad care of it (well, it was actually my brothers, but he just ditched it after half killing it and then I adopted it) I'm not good at taking care of two tamas, ok?

u get toratchi (the tama with 3 stripes on its head )if u take horrible care of it like a takrotchi u get this will evolve from hinatchis young mametchi ufotchi ichigotchi n a young mimitchi well hope i helped

:lol:

my tama is a teen girl... and it looks like an apple.. what ine is that?

u get toratchi (the tama with 3 stripes on its head )if u take horrible care of it like a takrotchi u get this will evolve from hinatchis young mametchi ufotchi ichigotchi n a young mimitchi well hope i helped :D
Please do not drag up old topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back