Your best/worst 'Idol' today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mazeay

Reaction score
(By 'idol', I mean a contestant from the show. Let it be American, Australian, Canadian, whatever.) Who do you think has done the best after being on the show? I kind of just got randomly curious about this, because I just heard Kris Allen's new song.

I really like Carrie Underwood, and well I have to say Danny Gokey, because he's just my favorite and always will be, Jordin Sparks did well, though I'm not a huge fan of her.. same with Kelly Clarkson.

Oh and Jacob Hoggard, now the lead singer for Hedley, was on Canadian Idol and got 3rd.

Chris Daughtry,and David Cook too. I might have forgot.

So yesh, who are your favorite and least favorite 'idols'?

OHMYGOSH I LOVE YOU TESSY.

For making this topic, that is.

And in general. xD

I'm not sure who's done the 'best' after leaving Idol. Kelly Clarkson, maybe? I d k k k.

But James Johnston is seriously one of my heroes. And he got evicted Sunday night. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
^James Johnstone was my favourite. Its sad that he got voted off ):

My favourites from Aussie Idol, since I don't know the others, would be Jessica Mauboy, Guy Sebastian and Shannon Noll :)

I know right?! I was like hysterical for a day or two when he left. xD

Well, I'm watching the Australian Idol Grand Finale this verrrry moment. :)

Looove it! Mika performed! And I love Mika. Other cool peeps are on too.

TOO BAD MY JAMESY ISN'T ABLE TO WIN. D:

It's between Stan Walker and Hayley Warner.

Stan has to win. I severely dislike Hayley. :)

Edit; STAN WON! I cheated. [: Checked on Wikipedia like 30 mins before it was announced.

But yeah. I'm suuuper happy ! Stan is so much more talented than Hayley, imo. ilovehim.

I only watch American Idol. I am Canadian, but it doesn't appeal to me.

I loved Jasmine Murray. I cried when she left, same with Michael Sarver, and Danny Gokey. Danny could of won if it weren't fpr his "scream" as evryone likes to call it.

I am suprised to see that Adam Lambert was in the bottom two. He always did the same kind of music. I got tired of him. So it was okay for him to do a screm but not Danny? C'mon.

Out of Adam and Kris, I'd rather have Kris win.

Allison was cool too, she has an album coming out soon.

My heart goes out to Adam Lambert, he has such a gorgeous voice and stunning appearance. I too even admire Kris Allen, his voice is very lovely, quite adorable in the face, he is. Least? No doubt, Danny Gokey. I dislike him for many reasons, just can't stand the man.

I'm friends with him on FaceBook : D<3

I loved Hayley & Nathan. They were so cool lol. <3
Same! :D

And with James tooo.

Aaaah, you know who the best person to ever enter Idol premises is?

The Pants on the Ground guy. He's like, my idol now ahaaa. ♥

Latest posts

Back