Poor shebert bunny!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
I have always wanted the webkinz shebert bunny, seasonal and retired. I was looking for it on ebay today, just for fun because I knew my mom wouldn't let me buy it, and near the bottom of the first search page was a grand deal. A sherbert bunny webkinz, in fine condotion, unopened and attached tag, two unopened webkinz card packs also, coming from a smoke-free house. IT WAS ONLY FOR $1.29!!!!! It was sort of sad, because I'd pay $25 or more for that bunny. Well, here, you can talk about the poor shebert bunny, any of them. Or the other retired webkinzes you love but can't have, the seasonal duck, cotton candy bunny, other seasonals, such as that.

Hey, does anyone know what year the shebert bunny retired?

I'm sure that wasn't the "buy it now" price. It definitely would have inflated during the bidding period.

I've always wanted the cheeky dog, but the prices are ridiculous. I also like the pegasus.

They might have lied when they said that the code has been unopened, you never know when you buy Webkinz on the internet

Huh? Cotten candy bunny isn't retired- I got it today at mastermind.

It's hard to get retired Webkinz. The Cheeky dog or cat is hard to find in stores, I've always wanted a pegasus. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back