If you could change you username

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Black~Sheep:.

Reaction score
Revival of the old topic. I couldn't scan through the old pages but I'm pretty sure the old topics are dead? Correct me if I'm wrong. There are a *lot* of members who have recently come to hate their current usernames and made new accounts. There are also some members who prefer keeping their current usernames and post count. The question is this: If you could change your username what would it be?

Mine would be + [ в я υ т α ℓ ] + or `C l a r a

Too bad TT doesn't allow this kind of font for a username or I'd have already made a new account.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would choose something that wouldn't give away my name. And something that wouldn't be a pain to type. Like Kendal's. LOVE. So easy. (;

I think I'd have to go with:

Mrs. Kenobi~

xDD

I wanted my username just to be Lee but some person who I don't even think comes on anymore already took it so I just used Lee'. I changed it to Lee' in May or whatever because ;.;LEEWhit;.; was getting too annoying to type.

I like this one. The uppercase C in FireCracker got on my nerves :l

/ JellyBradie /

Just cause it's like jellybaby but cooler.

I'm kinda getting sick of my username. I can now knit! :DD

But I've used this account for so long, it'd be sad to change.

"evail.chese!"

Maybe xD

or...

x.rawrerty

exDEE

`wei.x

x.remembering.sunday

Idk, I'm not that creative xD

x;December

FlyMeOverThisWorld

Webbziee.

AndyIsYummy

CandyClemmensen

Most are inside jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my username now :)

I don't think I'll ever get sick of it.

I'm happy with mine. It's my friend's inside joke with me. Oyus. The "K" is short for my nickname: Kay.

But I'd probably change it to:

Kay Time (my nickname instead of just "K")

KT (Short for my current username)

OBness (OB is short for my RP/Story "Open Book")

BlingBling (a joke name for this kid in my class)

KYLIE (Also another joke name for this kid in my class)

I've run out of ideas since last time. xD

I don't know. I used to want to change my username a lot (I made this when I was twelve), but it's kind of become my online identity. So I don't plan on changing it now.

If I could go back and pick another username to start with, I'd probably pick something that had my name in it... or something short and simple. I'm honestly not sure, or concerned for that matter. :]

I'm not sure ~ I can't think of anything creative enough. Mindblank.

It's easy to remember how it is now; my name with an X and double spacing. I don't think it'll change anytime soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back