Game reviews?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sWeEt As SuGaR

Reaction score
I got bored, so...yeah. ._.

Burnout Revenge -PS2-

~9.8/10~

I lovelovelove x50 this game. The gameplay is absolutely crazy (in a good way) and the graphics are stunning. The only problems I have with this game is that it can get kind of hard, and there's this bug I've ran into more than once, where...Actually, I don't know what triggers it but what happens is that it sends you back to the start in last place, which can really suck if you're on the last lap or something.

I would type more, but I'm feeling lazy xD

So...POST AWAY MY CHILDREN 8D

Wii

0/10

The gameplay is lacking. So are the graphics. So is the internet. So is the controller.

Warning - May ruin your view on Nintendo. If it doesn't, I question your sanity.

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks sounded really bad at first, but when I read the review (game informer) I wanted it!!!!

i still want it ♥♥♥♥♥♥

10/10 :blink: :( :lol: :D

Animal Crossing: City Folk

It's a really cute game, but after a while, it gets a bit repetetive. The thing that keeps you playing is the desire to pay off your debt to Tom Nook, who just keeps making you buy extensions to your house, even after you say no. But after you finish that up, the game really has no objective. You can fish and hunt for bugs, dig for artifacts, or bang rocks for money, but it gets a bit pointless after a while. Overall, it's a nice game, though. So I'll rate it 8/10.

Beat you to it, Weiwei. You'll have to do Pheonix Wright. xD

Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

This is an amazing game. It's a mystery game, so you can try to figure out the mystery as you go along. The graphics are cartoony and cute, the characters are very fun, and the storyline is not what you expect! It's not a mystery like a murder, but it's about a Golden Apple. Where is it? What is it? And why do we want it? Hmm. Like I said, not what you expect. You seriously won't regret it. <3 8/10.

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box.

*Speechless* This is one of the greatest handheld games I've ever played. Once again, Professor Layton is back to help solve the mystery. This story is a lot more deep then the first one. It's said that this... box... kills whoever opens it. But that's not the whole story. Packed with fun, adventure, and mystery, Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box is a must buy~ 10/10.

Wow. I sound like a commercial or something. xDD BUY THEM, NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same topic idea .___.

But anyway...

Super Smash Bros Brawl:

The characters are well done, the gameplay is The same, yet still great.

The adventure mode is long and challenging, the adventure mode has a intriguing and great title: The Subspace Emissary.

The Subspace Emissary enemies are OUT OF CONTROL, we have giant weird plant like Gamygas, Robotic flying carpets, Green blob controlling a BIG construction-tank, and the absolutely annoying and strong Greap.

The adventure mode has not changed and so did the All-star mode, the only difference are the new characters.

The challenges are fun to achieve and some HARD to achieve.

The enemies and bosses get annoying and frustrating sometimes, especially the Duon.

Overall: GREAT GAME 9.8/10

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - 10/10

Best game I've ever played. It's the best one out of the series, but I dont think this game is for everyone xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back