Moving...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animelover22

Reaction score
Okay, I need a hug. My boyfriend Joey just moved to Scotland and is now thousands of thousands of miles away from me (I live in GA). I don't get to see him again, hug him again, or even talk to him again, and I just feel so miserable right now :( I know long distance relationships never last and that's kinda what's worrying me. Any tips on how we can stay in contact (besides phone and email)?

Awh -hugs-

Well I'm not good at advice, but webcam's good for talking to some one because then you can actually see them. You can use webcam on MSN but sometimes MSN goes spazzy, so I recommend Skype.

^And Yahoo//AIM. AIM sucks tho, Yahoo ad MSN just like, PWN.

Do Video Calls on them.

Phone, email.

And even Skype, I guess. Years since I used it. *shrug*

Moving is bad but eventually you do get used to it....

Social networking sites. Add him.

Well, best of luck, I don't know what else....*hugs*

In addition to the advice above, maybe you could find out if you can visit every so often. You might not be able to, but just a thought.
I would LOVE that.

Thanx you for the idea because I might just be able to! :D

Yoo iz now mah fwend!

Just dump him. You'll most likely never see him agan and he'll probably get another GF in scotland. Just dump him and move on.

Just dump him. You'll most likely never see him agan and he'll probably get another GF in scotland. Just dump him and move on.
I'm afraid I have to agree. I imagine you're not too old. Middle school age? High school? Those relationships never last, so I really don't think you'd be missing out on much.

I know it's tough now, but gradually it will get easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back