New Moon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
I'm surprised there isn't a topic on it.

So, did anybody see New Moon? If so, what did you think of it. If not, do you plan on watching it or are you not into Twilight? Uhm..Share any stories and what not.

I watched it yesterday. I'm still giggling over Taylor Lautner. I think my favorite parts of the movie was when we didn't see or hear Edward. Team Jacob

There was an awesome audience too. When Taylor took off his shirt, the reaction was OOOOOOOOO <3333 -clapclapclap- When Rob took off his it was dead silent except for random ewws. xD

I would totally watch it again. x3

[SIZE=7pt]I hate Twilight, but this movie was worth seeing. [/SIZE]

We got the same reaction at my theatre! x^D.

I didn't see it, and I won't see it because I dislike Twilight, but that made me lol that they started clapping when Taylor went shirtless. xDDD Were you clapping, Jae?

My Twilight obsessed cousins saw it friday. They're probably still breathing heavy. They're obsessed with Edward Cullen. :'DD

Last edited by a moderator:
YES I WAS CHEERING. I had an urge to stand up and scream Team Jacob.

I don't really like the books all that much anymore either, but want to read Eclipse now. All the BellaxJacob yesterday got to me. xD

I'm going to see it today...... ._.

Forced by my twilight obsessed mum. And my dad wants to see it too.

... kill me.

My friend Dainea seen it yesterday. She went O_O "oooohhhhh" when Jacob took his shirt off. O:

I would love to see New Moon. Hopefully I'll get to go next weekend, but I don't know if I'd want to see The Blind Side instead. But my frend would never want to see that.

So New Moon it is. Can't wait to see how it turned out :)

Well I saw it on Saturdaaay! It wasn't perfect---but I'm not into Twilight so it makes sense. When Jacob first took off his shirt in that motorbike scene, it wasn't a huuuge reaction but I did hear random gasps from girls. THERE WERE THESE GIRLS AT THE FRONT.. they were so loud! They'd just lol their heads off anytime anyone said anything which was even the slightest bit funny. It was so annoying. D:

It's a movie worth-seeing, I guess. MY FAVOURITE PART! It's where Bella, Jacob, and that other random dude see that movie.. after it.. Jacob goes ''oh he's such a marshmallow!'' or something like that. I admit, I did kinda find that prettttty funny. Otherwise I was just sitting there, with Amber, who was like swooning over Jacob, while I was plainly keeping a perfectly straight face. :)

Much better than the first movie in my opinion.

But I've never liked Twilight so I still don't really like New Moon. xD

Oh and my favourite character is Alice. She's just so harmless. :)

I saw it on Saturday morning.

In my opinion, it felt a bit rushed. I don't quite know how to explain it, but it was like it was jumping scenes quickly.

My favourite part was when Jacob came back to check on Bella. Bella "I thought you said you couldn't pretect me here," Jacob - "It doesn't matter. I had to make sure you were safe,"

I also liked how Bella wrote unsent emails to Alice. It was a good way to show quotes from the book :)

My friends are seeing on Monday, and they've convinced me to see it with them :)

I went to the midnight showing opening day(morning) <.<;

It was done SO much better than Twilight. I was impressed. The make up, acting(minus Kristen Stewart), and details were really well done. They actually followed the story and didn't make it seem like it happened in two days which amazed me.

Now, the reason I say minus Kristin's acting is mainly because the girl honestly needs to learn how to do a "scared" scream. Every time she screams she sounds like she's giving birth, whether she's supposed to be in pain or not.

My theatre's reaction to the shirtless guys was exactly the same XD Cheers for Jacob, silence for Edward. I'm going to try and drag my mom to it with me next weekend. She's never seen the first movie or read the books, but I blabber about it quite a bit, lol.

-Edit-

I forgot xP

My favorite part of the movie was watching the Volturi crack Edwards face <3 I'd watch him get the crap beat out of him over and over if I could.

^ That makes me really want to see it! The first movie was an utter waste of 130-something minutes and 20 bucks. I'll really enjoy the upcoming shirtless part! 8DDD I guess I'll give my opinion when I get to see it, but for now nothing. x3

I'll tell you the truth:

I only went to New Moon with mum because it was either that; or watch Star Trek with my dad ._.

My reaction to Shirtless-Jacob:

._.

My reaction to Shirtless-Edward:

x_x

I honestly didn't like the movie.

I saw it the first day :3

There was a huge line and somehow my mom got in front and we got to go with her :D My friends and I watched it like 3 times, everytime Edward came up I screamed as loud as I could. I only screamed for Jacob after he cut his hair :I TEAM EDWARD

The second theater we went into had like no sense of humor, when my friend and I screamed no one else would and we always ended up laughing. They like only laughed once. Our first and third time were both in theater 1 and both of the audiences were awesome! One guy was like "Who let the wolves out!~"

I love theater 1 :)

I'm prolly going some time in december so there aren't screaming twilight fans xD one of my friends says it's "the best movie ever" and my other friend said "it sucked" xD

IT PWNED!!!! Why do u always make topics about what I want to make a topic about? This one was cute at the end.

*coughTEAMEDWARDcough*

IT PWNED!!!! Why do u always make topics about what I want to make a topic about? This one was cute at the end.*coughTEAMEDWARDcough*
Yayyyy!!! Team Edward :3

Edward and Bella are meant to be.. get over it!

God, I hated the New Moon movie.

Quil wasn't in it that much! It's not like he is big character, but still... As a fangirl of his I should aleast have more of my favorite character in the movie.

New Moon was my favorite book... They killed it! And all I hear at school is Twilight n00bs who haven't read the book talk about how hot Taylor whatever his name is. I don't think he is cute. I rather Robert any day...

Twilight n00bs make me wanna puke. I've been a fan since the book came out. Well two months after it did. I got my copy for Christmas 2005.

Well that was more of a vent.

Yeah, I hated it. The ending? Horrible.

I wanted Charlie to yell at Bella for the bikes.

I love new moon, even though i know its twilight, i like the book and the movie! my best friend couldn't go with my middle aged friends because she was only 6 xP

but i still hate edward cullen!

I've actually never seen twilight.

oh well, might as well watch both of them to fit in the crowd...

;)

Latest posts

Back