- Purpledotchi's Blog-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilystar

Reaction score
Purpledotchi's Blog!!

Entry #1

Hello! Today I got my first Tamagotchi... a Tamagotchi Color! I am really happy. So, here I am, holding my newly opened Tamagotchi and waiting for it to hatch. As soon as it hatches, I see its a female! I immediately know her name; Purpledotchi. She is so cute! I feed her her food and start giving her a bath. Purpledotchi's life has only just began. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Purpledotchi's Blog!!

Entry #2

I wake up in the middle of the night and hear a beeping nose. I realize with a sudden jolt that it's my tama! With a jump, I grab my tama and see that it's evolved! Yay! I take it outside. It's raining. Then I feed it. It keeps on beeping... ah! It's going to wake up everyone! Wheres the sound button?! Ugh... there isn't any. At least, to me. I can't find any. I have to put it down. But what if it dies? I open the blinds and see that the sun has started rising. Oh, good. Another hard night with my tama. (Actually, my hard FIRST night with my tama...) :D

Back