Attention Football Fans

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripcurl

Reaction score
How 'bout them Cowboys! :rolleyes:

Show some love for your favorite football team.

Oh, no. I have to eat you now. I'mma Redskins fan. =P Hey,the game was REALLY close today.

The Redskins have been so embarrassing this year. Ughhh. x_x But they're my team. Hail to the Redskins. :)

*I have feeling I didn't strike most of you as a big football fan. xD*

I'm pretty sure you're talking about NFL, and I don't follow that...

But in the NRL I go for the Tigers :rolleyes:

And the Lions are my team in the AFL.

I'M IN AUSTRALIA.

I don't know any of the teams you guys talk about. \:

I don't go for any teams at all in the NFL or AFL. xD

I just don't follow football, so I couldn't care lessss.

I'm Canadian, So I follow the CFL.

Since I'm a Manitoban, I should be a Winnipeg Blue Bombers fan, But No. I loves me some Saskatchewan Roughriders. BC lions would be my second fav.

I don't even watch football, but If I hear that my fav teams are playing I'll check out the scores once the game is over, or ask someone who's watched it.

SteelersSteelersSteelers!

I LOVE PITTSBURGH.

I live there. :D

-shot-

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a fan, but every adult in my family is. They're for the Greenbay Packers and the Aggies.

Apparently, the Aggies aren't doing well, because at thanksgiving, my dad's prayer was all about them, which was somewhat hilarious. "Dear Lord and Jesus Christ our savior, please help the Aggies do well in their upcoming games.. Amen. Oh, and bless this food."

Even though I'm Canadian, my dad can't stand Canadian football.

We go with the American.

*Go Patriots!*

I'm not a fan, but every adult in my family is. They're for the Greenbay Packers and the Aggies.
Apparently, the Aggies aren't doing well, because at thanksgiving, my dad's prayer was all about them, which was somewhat hilarious. "Dear Lord and Jesus Christ our savior, please help the Aggies do well in their upcoming games.. Amen. Oh, and bless this food."
I'm an aggies fan, but not football. I'm for the school, not their teams. People don't seem to understand that, lol. I'm a Cowboys girl. I don't do college football.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of you guys at least have good teams that play to win!

The Redskins fail on ice. My uncle knows some of them. I need to meet up with them and smack em until they're frightened by me. [:<

SteelersSteelersSteelers!
I LOVE PITTSBURGH.

I live there. :D

-shot-
I'm not a huge football fan, but I live near Cincinnati, so I go for the Bengals. They're actually doing good this year. ( :

Them and the Steelers are like arch rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back