Whats the 1st Tamagotchi you EVER had?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few years ago v3. But then my brother killed it and said the "wizard" is coming after one hour. I recently got a v5. Not going near him

I remember the Tamagotchi V3 being very popular in my region therefore prompting me to go and get one.

The very first tamagotchi's to come out. Haha i had the clear pink and yellow ones :3

mine was a v2. it doesnt work anymore because i dropped it in a puddle ^_^

A purple V1, back when they were just blobs until the teenager stage. Ah, good times.

I gave it to my brother though, because he wanted one and didn't have enough money to buy a new one. Sadly, it died today because he left it within reach of my baby brother and he grabbed it and somehow got drool inside it.

The first tamagotchi I ever had was a v4 when I was I think 9 years old.

Mine is not on the list. It was a transparent yellow with black buttons P2. I got it summer of 1998. I still have it. :mellow:

The first one I ever had was a version 2. It was white with little pink hearts on it.

The first Tamagotchi I ever had was the Green Matrix V1. Though I do have ancestor Tamagotchi's, they were added to my collection a little bit after I got the V1. I have all versions after the V1, including a TMGC+C and hopefully I can get an ID soon. I also have a P1 and P2, and a yellow Tamagotchi Angel. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back