what version was ur 1st tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
♥♫♥♫

Ummm it was a P1 or something like that.

♥♫♥♫

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was a V2, I got it in grade three. And then it broke a few months later. I still have it, sometime I pull it out and remember how fun a Tamagotchi was.

: D

My first was a V2.

I got it as an early Christmas present from my mum, and she told me to hide it from the rest of the family until Christmas day. I lasted about a month. It was hard to hide it because back then I didn't know how to turn the sound off.

It was green with a blue-ish flower pattern.

I couldn't vote in your poll. My first Tama is an ancestor now, but was brand new at the time of purchase. It is a royal blue P2,yellow buttons, and black around the screen. I got it in 1997. It still works great.

Mine was an American Island Scene V2, Christmas 2005. It still works fine and I'm on my 40-odd th generation.

Mine was a v4 that I got in 5th grade, they broke because I threw it at the wall after I debugged them.

Last edited by a moderator:
My first Tamagotchi was a v3; I got it for Christmas, and I believe that if it weren't for that particular first Tamagotchi that I got from a Secret Santa, I wouldn't have my two other Tamagotchis now. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back