Tamagotchi + Color? Should I buy it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

froggybebe

Reaction score
Okay... Here's the big question.

Should I, or should I not, buy a Tamagotchi + Color? My mom agreed to get it for me for Christmas, but I don't want to be the kind of person who just stuffs it back in her closet. I have read the Tamagotchi + Color guide, so I know what to do. Maybe you could tell me some stories about what you did, or something like that. I want to be a good tamagotchi owner.

I'm okay with the Japenese talking. I read in the Tamagotchi + Color guide some ways I can read it and still enjoy my tama. :) I'm very, very close to getting the Tamagotchi + Color. But I still have to be sure. :) If the Tamagotchi + Color isn't fun... It'll probably live the rest of its life collecting dust. I hear some good things about it... but again I'll tell you, HOW CAN I BE SURE?!

Thank you so much for your time.

Signed,

Froggybebe.

I would suggest you wait it out, and buy a Tamagotchi ID, as I'm pretty sure you would enjoy them more.

I say that you get a Color. I just got mine recently and its amazing. There are so many new things to do(amusement park, playground, home decorating shop, 2 more shops, movie theaters, kings palace thing, etc.) and I love the games! Im only on my 3rd generation but there is no way that im bored of it one bit. And beleive me, Ill play with a tamagotchi for 5 days and then leave it on pause forever.

Wow everyone, thanks!

I'll be getting the color orange...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back