What do you want to be..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colortchi

Reaction score
So what do you want to be when you grow up? If you're already grown up what job do you have or what job are you planning to have?

I have 2 dream jobs.....

1.) To be rich and famous like an actor (NOT a singer. I can't sing.) or something. xD

2.) To work with Google!!!! I want to be one of those important people who work with Google. :mellow: Google is AMAZING.

Go here: https://techfromthekid.wordpress.com/2008/0...oogle-get-paid/

To see some benefits and details :)

Go here: https://1dak.com/people/google-office-pictures-47-pics/

To see some pictures of the offices and all the amazing things that go on in the inside :(

Teacher by day, Author by night.

So in other words, I want to be a teacher. Some of the teachers we have at my school do nothing for the kids' confidence. I want to change that :)

I want to also be an author. Without writing stories, I'd go crazy.

A. Director

B. Costume Designer

C. Possibly stage managing

I kind of just want to get into the film industry. Or show business.

This is like career day all over again. :mellow: Except a little bit more complicated.

I wanna see if I can go somewhere in life with my singing abilities. Singing in a band, most preferably. So. xD

I dunno how that would go, but that would be the best job in the world. I love singing, and, according to people, I'm not too bad at it. I write songs as it is, and I want to learn to play the keyboard.

If that wouldn't work out, I could TRY to make it as a writer. Again, I don't know how that would work out, but I guess it would be worth the shot.

~Mew

Some sort of doctor. I thought about being a brain surgeon, a neurologist, and a medical examiner. Now I'm thinking about becoming a baby doctor, like the ones that work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.

I've always wanted to be a Film director, but that's kind of a risky career.

I love debating and problem solving, so I would love to be a lawyer, but.. it just doesn't require as much creativity as I woud like.

Entrepreneur. Maybe.

But I also get so interested in medical stuff like, Grey's Anatomy. xD I love learning about medical science, I'm just not extremy great at it.

So I don't really know yet :S

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a photographer. I'm really into it. That'll get harder as it goes on, though.

I don't know. I'm 14, and I do have time to think. But not that much time.

We have to talk about this in our Graduation speeches,

I'm like Krystal.. photography is my passion nowadays.

Before that, I wanna work in a Kindy,

Or at an icecream parlor!

I think a chef.

I like cooking and experimenting foods.

Or maybe a photographer like Krystal and Ksenia.

I might sound unrealistic, but I'm honestly aiming for the UN. Or maybe in WHO. If not, being a diplomat wouldn't be too bad either. I'll probably end up working part-time first, though. :)

I really want to be a middle school teacher - majoring somewhere in the geography / cultures / history field, and minoring in music.

Either that or I wanna do something with social services and helping victims recover from post traumatic stress.

I want to help people.

First and foremost, I want to be a mother. That probably won't happen for a long, time, though. I am single and in college, currently.

I want to be an English professor and/or a writer.

A lawyer. Defense attorney :D

or Forensic Scientist

or Crime scene investigator

xP

I want to be a mother. Obviously that's not in the near future, but I really want kids ;)

Career wise, I have no idea. But I am leaning to something in sports science or animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back