Middle Names!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbowbunny227

Reaction score
What is your middle name?

Mine is Lenny. I made it myself- I was never born with a middle name. I'm getting another when I'm older because I'm Catholic.

I have no middle name.. I want one though. My brothers and my cousins all have one. Im left out D':

It's my mom's last name. I won't say it 'cause she probably wouldn't me to. & my last name is from my dad.

edit- 2000th post. doesn't get dedicated to anyone, that's how special it is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING.

People could call me KJ. xD Even though it's my middle name. KJ... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, is it traditional for Catholics to have two middle names? I've never heard that before... o_o
I think they're referring to their Confirmation name. In the Church, sometimes you can consider your Confirmation name a second middle name.

By that (I'm Catholic as well), I'm Katherine Elaine Anne

Anne for Mary's mother, my great aunt's Confirmation name, and my mommy's Confirmation name. :D

Riel. Kean Riel, and if any of you guys have heard of Louis Riel yes i am related to him, fifth cousin

^ My Mom saw a statue-type thingy dedicated to him when She went on a trip to winnipeg a couple years ago.

Anyways, My middle Name[names] are : Victoria Dawn. So Michelle Victoria Dawn -lastnamegoeshere-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back