Things I dislike about Music Stars

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamfan1994771

Reaction score
1. Unresponsive buttons

2. Un-fun (Is that a word??) games

3. Limited connectability ( I hate how it can only connect with v5's!!)

Other than those, I absolutely love the Music Stars.

Omg, i so agree with the unresponsive buttons. I just got two music stars the other night, and i was all excited I opened them up and started to set the date and everything and the buttons wouldnt work sometimes! it made me so mad. So the 2 music stars are my least favorite tamas now. =/ but i ordered a Tamagotchi+Color so hopefully that will be cool (besides the Japanese only language.) :)

Yeah, I find the music stars very demanding, and also very boring, as there's not that much to do on them. It's repetitive, and there's only 5 possible adult characters. And, you HAVE to buy food, but money's very hard to earn.

Music stars certainly aren't my favourite version.

I love the Music Star, that is why I have two. I don't see how it is boring though. You can do so much in it and it is packed with things to do. If your bored of the games you can visit pre-school, school, job, etc. You get used to the buttons after a while.

Yeah, I find the music stars very demanding, and also very boring, as there's not that much to do on them. It's repetitive, and there's only 5 possible adult characters. And, you HAVE to buy food, but money's very hard to earn.
Music stars certainly aren't my favourite version.
Money is hard to earn in the beginning but since i became rank 2 and rank 1 (they alternate all the time << :furawatchi: in music star my tama earns like 10 million every time the guitar guy shows up at my door everyday o.o; I don't even know what you do with that much money @_@

I got a v6! -_- POOP! GUESS WHAT?! IF YOU PUT A PENCIL TO THE FOOD TOUCH THINGS IN THE V6 VERSION YOU GET A QUESTIOUN MARK! YOU JUST DO THAT AND PUT THE BUNNY ON THE TOUCH POINTS. EVEN IF I DIDDNT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE SCREEN CONTRAST THING IN MY BARBIE THING THAT PLAYS MUSIC AND SHOWS A PIC ON THE SCREEN THE BARBIE THING WOULD BE MORE FUN!

I love the Music Star, that is why I have two. I don't see how it is boring though. You can do so much in it and it is packed with things to do. If your bored of the games you can visit pre-school, school, job, etc. You get used to the buttons after a while.
My freind has one and I love it.But we all have our own opioins.

I got a v6! :lol: POOP! GUESS WHAT?! IF YOU PUT A PENCIL TO THE FOOD TOUCH THINGS IN THE V6 VERSION YOU GET A QUESTIOUN MARK! YOU JUST DO THAT AND PUT THE BUNNY ON THE TOUCH POINTS. EVEN IF I DIDDNT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE SCREEN CONTRAST THING IN MY BARBIE THING THAT PLAYS MUSIC AND SHOWS A PIC ON THE SCREEN THE BARBIE THING WOULD BE MORE FUN!
What exactly do you mean by food thingies?

I was playing on my friend's Music Star and the buttons worked like poop but I though it was her tamagotchi not all tamagotchi version 6 :ichigotchi: :huh:

I recently got my Music Star and from experience, I think that all your points are correct. The Tamagotchi really is annoying (epecially if you're a perfectionist) with stress constantly rising everytime you check on it. I sometimes have to abuse the buttons (which I hate doing) to get my Tama to respond.

I don't know why but I always go back to my Music Star when I want to start playing with my Tamagotchis again...maybe it's the design. :(

Totally agree buttons drive me crazy!!!! And i have no freakin idea how to get money!!!! when you play games all you get is skill points i'm going cray!!!! I am seriously disipointed in the V6 :lol:

o_O

I just opened my shiny Music Star today and the buttons worked perfectly. No lag, no button bashing, nothing. You get money when you are an Adult, by working in part time jobs. Its the only reason why you can use the baby food and milk forever, so your Tamagotchi won't die of hunger. The connection issues are not much of a problem as well, since I fail at getting 2 of the same type of Tamagotchi's.

So overall, I didn't find any problems with the Music Star, besides the fact that the money issue gets annoying sometimes when I want to buy a really cool item from the shop. Or maybe I see no problems since I've been only playing for a few hours. -shot-

~Crystal

o_O
I just opened my shiny Music Star today and the buttons worked perfectly. No lag, no button bashing, nothing. You get money when you are an Adult, by working in part time jobs. Its the only reason why you can use the baby food and milk forever, so your Tamagotchi won't die of hunger. The connection issues are not much of a problem as well, since I fail at getting 2 of the same type of Tamagotchi's.

So overall, I didn't find any problems with the Music Star, besides the fact that the money issue gets annoying sometimes when I want to buy a really cool item from the shop. Or maybe I see no problems since I've been only playing for a few hours. -shot-

~Crystal
cool me to like ur pic and when i barely got mine the bottones didnt work and then they started to eork fine :angry:

I just got mine but I really like the games so far, I find them a lot more fun than the Familitchi ones. and I'm not getting any weird button action going on.

I think tamagotchi versions should be copied off the japanese ones, like V4 (entama) V4.5 (uratama) V5 (Familitchi) V5.5 (Royal Famitama). Lets face it, bandai america is NOT GOOD at making tamagotchis that are not copied off the japanese ones!

i got a music star and i has extremely major glitches (it won't grow)!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back