Most Embarrassing Moment

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Painted Windows

Reaction score
We all have them so what's your most embarrassing moment?

Post 'em all here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I fell asleep on the toilet on grade 7 camp.

The camp owners found me in the morning.

Embarassing.

my embarrassing moment was when i thought my mother was sales lady but she was a nurse when i was still a young girl...and accidentally grabbed a women that looked alot like my aunt!

and in a restrant i was drinking alot of pepsi and i burped REALLY loud! and people where snickering....Lmfao...

I would say when one friend told another, who told the girl with the biggest mouth in our year, who happened to be in my next class that it was my 'time of the month'. Somehow, it got passed around to half of the class and someone turned around and asked me during silent work if I was alright, so I said yes, and then the guu next to him asked why I wouldn't be so the other guy tried to explain and then the rest of the class helped him, while the big-mouthed girl asked me if it was my first one, because that's always the worst. So then the whole class just kept talking about the fact that I was having my 'time of the month'.

It was truly awful.

In fourth grade, my friend I were racing to the school bus. I was beating him... until I realized I had gotten on the wrong bus. My bus driver had to come on the bus I got on by mistake to get me off, so with everyone staring at me, I got on my regular bus, and got laughed at by everyone.

In grade three, the teacher asked me a math question, I answered it, then right after I said "can I go to the washroom" and since it was so sudden, everyone laughed. ._.

I peed the bed at my besties house when I was 10. I was too scared to go and tell her mum, so I woke my bestie. I was like I peed the bed, so i changed into a pair of her pyjamas and went heasd to toe in her bed (bunk bed. i was on top). her brother was on a mattress on the floor and hwen we woke up the next morning, he was like whats that smell. My bestie said you have to my mum, cuz she gets mad when the pee dries. I went to her mum and said i like wet the bed. and she was like cool, i'll change it. Too think i was scared. we laugh about it now.

It reminds me of the time when my cousin was sleeping over and he was in a sleeping bag and he peed it. He just got a new deodorant and he was obsessed with it, so he sprayed the pee with deodorant and made it smell worse!

One time when i was visiting the nickelodeon hotel, a maid came into our room (when we were away) she accidentaly recorded herself with the family camera xD

i put the video on youtube xD BUSTED!

I'm not sure but I might have posted this before but anyway here goes:

I was a a barbeque and my friend was climbing a tree so I went to join her. I was having trouble getting down and I slipped, my skirt got caught on the wooden steps and I was hanging there by my skirt... everyone was laughing at me. I don't wear skirts anymore

Okay....*blushs*

I carry tampons around in my bag. I'm not on my period, but I'm at the starting age. Big mistake. Somehow, the tampons fell out of my bag, and before I had chance to pick them up, the dinnerlady picked it up and asked if anybody owned this. I was dreaming, so I wasn't paying attention, but then I relized it did so belong to me! I had to rush to get it, with everybody in the dining hall watching and laughing. I went to put it in my bag straight away, but somebody wanted to embarrass me more by holding onto my bag and not letting go. I was trying to get the bag back, with a tampon in my hand, trying my hardest to hide it. Then I got it in my bag, and every single person including the boys laughed that I was on my period. I didn't even get a chance to explain.

I was really embarrased. Thats not the only thing embarrassing but I'll post other storys later.

I WANT TO BE A STAR! At least that's what I dream! I was at a cookout, and they had karaoke, and I just had to try it. Well, I finally got up there and I was singing an ASHLEE SIMPSON song." Someone told me to do the motions, so I did. Well, when I was doing the motions, I hit my butt and I farted! The cutest boy heard and saw me, and everyone started to laugh, including him!

In 4th grade, I felt really sick, so I went up and tapped the librarian at school on the back. Just as she turned around, I threw up all over the floor and everybody stared at me. I couldn't stop throwing up. Plus, it was a new kid's first day, so way to make a good impression.

A week or so ago, we were doing warm ups in track. For one, we had to run backwards. Before we started, everyone was saying they were going to laugh if somebody fell & as soon as I started, I fell really hard. The person behind me fell on top of me. I still have scabs on my elbows. Everybody laughed at me and it was terrible.

When I was 10, we had to run relays at school. It was a cold day and I was wearing a big raincoat jacket. I was holding the baton but I tripped over, and instead of falling straight onto the ground, The jacket was slippery so I slid along the grass on my stomach like a penguin on ice. :lol: And I was still holding the baton upright so it would have looked so funny.

Last year I was dressed up as a crazy old lady for a drama performance. It was a monologue, so I was up there by myself, but I'd only had 2 days to learn the lines and I forgot them in the middle of an action-filled part so as I was doing the action, I just stopped halfway through and stood there like an idiot. :D It was on film, too :D

one embarassing moment was when school was dismissed and i had to run to the bus so i had to go to my locker which was upstair....

i tripped UP the stairs and lost my shoe which went a mile away from me...and everyone was staring at me...plus i made my fall dramatic cus this whole crowd was blocking my way so i shoved them and then i fell dramatically...it was stupid of me to do that...

This one time, in 3rd grade, our class was in Art and the teacher was in the back or w/e while we were watching a movie.

I felt really sick that day, and I puked alllll over the 15 foot table.

Everyone at the table was like "EEWWWWWWWWW!!!one!!" And the teacher didn't find out till like 20 seconds later when I was puking while running to the trash can, and slipped on my vomit, while puking.

Okay,

So my mom was taking me bra shopping like four years ago.

She decided to cut through the men's department.

All of a sudden she yells, "Okay, Beth! Let's go find a bra!"

People turned and stared at me.

D:

I really don't get embarassed anymore. I find nothing akward.

me and the girls in my class were getting changed for PE. Just as I got my shorts on, these girls thought it would be funny to pull them down. So, as I turned to change into my T-shirt, a girl went up and pulled my shorts down. Twice. And I was all "HOLY FUDGE DDD: "

I laugh about it now. This should be in 'Funny moments at school'

According to my friends, I have no shame. So instead of being embarassed, I embarass other people, like what I did to a boy on my class the other day:

I was finishing up my period and realized I had an extra pad in my bag, rather than saving it for my next period, I went up to a boy in my class and said "You want this? It's very pretty!" At first he didn't realize what it was, then he said "NO..." and walked away, embarassed.

A similar thing happened with me, a couple of girls, and the same boy. We were all sitting at the same table when I asked my friend for a Midol cause I was in pain. Then the girl sitting across from me started talking about how she only got her first one last month, and my friend started talking about how she was afraid to use tampons cause her mom had TSS the first time she used one, and I started complaing how heavy mine was. Then all the sudden we look and the boy pushed his chair about 7 feet away from the table and we all started laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back