Sign in to follow this  
Painted Windows

Most Embarrassing Moment

Okay,

So my mom was taking me bra shopping like four years ago.

She decided to cut through the men's department.

All of a sudden she yells, "Okay, Beth! Let's go find a bra!"

People turned and stared at me.

D:

I really don't get embarassed anymore. I find nothing akward.

me and the girls in my class were getting changed for PE. Just as I got my shorts on, these girls thought it would be funny to pull them down. So, as I turned to change into my T-shirt, a girl went up and pulled my shorts down. Twice. And I was all "HOLY FUDGE DDD: "

I laugh about it now. This should be in 'Funny moments at school'

According to my friends, I have no shame. So instead of being embarassed, I embarass other people, like what I did to a boy on my class the other day:

I was finishing up my period and realized I had an extra pad in my bag, rather than saving it for my next period, I went up to a boy in my class and said "You want this? It's very pretty!" At first he didn't realize what it was, then he said "NO..." and walked away, embarassed.

A similar thing happened with me, a couple of girls, and the same boy. We were all sitting at the same table when I asked my friend for a Midol cause I was in pain. Then the girl sitting across from me started talking about how she only got her first one last month, and my friend started talking about how she was afraid to use tampons cause her mom had TSS the first time she used one, and I started complaing how heavy mine was. Then all the sudden we look and the boy pushed his chair about 7 feet away from the table and we all started laughing.