Signature/Avatar -- What is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
Hehe, I thought this would be interesting. x3

Explain your signature and avatar! What is it? Who is that? What does it mean? Why do you like it? 8DD And also include why you chose your username!

Avatar: Kenshin from the anime Rurouni Kenshin. The 'Oro?' is a joke in the show. In japanese, it means 'Huh?' or 'What?'. And whenever Kenshin makes that face, he says oro. xDD

Signature: Currently don't have one. I'll get around to making one later.

Username: Well. It's my name. I added the ` to make it look different. I find it too plain. But it's better than Tamagirl#1. x3

So what's yours?!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is kind of ironic. I was just thinking of making a topic about where everyone got their avvies/siggies from. xD

Um, my avatar is a picture of a butterfly on someone's finger. I think it looks pretty.

My signature contains lyrics from the song "No Air" by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. I just like how it portrays intense love for someone. :)

And that's about it. Knowing me, I'll probably have a new av/sig later in the day anyway. xD

My avatar is a gold locket, which I chose tomatch the colours in my signature. I try to use the same format but different colours every time. xD

My signature is a song called Optimistic To A Fault, and I think the lyrics are a really good way of showing want for someone. : )

Avvie: My favorite DS game ever. Period.

Siggy: I've been wanting "Thriller" lyrics in my siggy for a while. I finally got around to doing it today.

(can we include our username, too? xD)

8D yaya

My username is like an inside joke with my friend. (origionally Kaykay time, shortened to "Kay time" then the K in my username is a shortened version of "Kay")

I just changed my siggy/avatar.

The lyrics are from Swing Life Away - Rise Against. They are about not having a care in the world, and just swinging life away. xD

I used the turquoise colouur scheme to match the avatar I found. :]

x.Rachel I got because it is simple, and me. xD

Avvie: Orlando Bloom

Signature: A portion of "Light On" by David Cook.

Username: The name of my favorite surfing company

My avatar is sort of symbolic to me cuz im a christian, and my siggy is something i wrote to remember my friend i moved away from

My avatar is one of those iDance iPod pictures, and I love the color blue (as many people know =D) so I chose the blue one.

And my signature is just links to my youtube, and twitter, (click them!) next time I'm probably going to put n some song lyrics.

Username ; I couldn't knit when I made this account, though now I can.

I still get PM's like ''OMGG I CANT KNIT EITHER HI5555!'' til this day. o;

Avatar ; It's Short Stack! Very simple. I just edited it a bit on PhotoBucket.

Signature ; Just the lyrics to Drop Dead Gorgeous by Short Staaack.

Username: Back in '06 and '07 I was a huge Warriors fan, and Cinderpelt was my favorite character.

I still get PMs all the time like, "ZOMG YOU LIKE WARRIORS??!!!" I find it really funny actually. Though I'm not into Warriors much anymore, Cinderpelt has kind of become my online alias.

Avatar: Alex Gaskarth, clip from the Six Feet Under The Stars music video.

Signature: Lyrics to Six Feet Under The Stars and links to my Myspace, DeviantArt, and Twitter.

Ohkay lets see (:) --> Avatar: Justin Bieber, just because he is somewhat cutee in his own special way and I lovee his songs!:)

--> Siggy: represents me and my best friend, Matty and the nicknames we gave each other via text message ♥ and we love Justin Bieber

--> Name: poopbucket-biebercup (I am poopbucket, Matty is biebercup) :) :D

Username: Derived from the song "Baa, Baa, Black Sheep." 'tis so unoriginal~ D:

Avatar: Something I found on the Iconator.

Signature: It says "Art is a bliss." I totally got that idea in Science class. I sort of wanted to make it like a proverb. I think I know it is true for a lot of people so...yeah. I made it this color to match my avatar.

Username:: This is like my third. Fourth, if you count my super fail very first acount. But it's this HUGE inside joke with my best friend. But now it's kinda like my thing. I love penguins. And the period, because I like punctuation.

Avvie:: Is old, but I love it. It's the Moulin Rouge from one of my favorite movies ever--Moulin Rouge.

Signature:: My favorite quote from Moulin Rouge. Well. One of my favorites. Another being "Generally, I like it." lolinsidejoke.

Username: Well, my best friend's little brother step on a sandwish and said: 'Oh no! I step on Tapenaadi. Look!'

Avatar: Just something what I found.

Singature: Just don't worry, be happy.

Username: I was originally "Best.Username.Ever", then when I made a new account I simply couldn't think of another name XD

Avatar/Signature:...I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back