First Word?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
So, I'm randomly talking to Michelle about what our first words were,

And it intrigues me. So what was your first word everrr?

My first word ever was banana.

Followed by the usual ; Mum, Dad, etc, etc ..

My parents never kept track. o: They said they forgot.

How sad that is~ ;__;

I wish mine was something really random [like banana].

When I was really little I got a rubber duck, and I was so excited I was like, "DUCKDUCKDUCK". Unfortunately I couldn't make the "d" sound yet, so it came out as something else.

That was followed by "mum", "dad", "milk", etc.

I love this topic Kseniaa!

Andand, my first word was also banana. :D

I think it was 'hot.' YES, I TOUCHED THE IRON WHEN I WAS LITTLE. O:<

My little cousin's first word was 'wazzup.' Figures. Her dad is totally like that. xDDDD

I don't know. Something like DARDARDARDAR (dad) and my sister, when she was tiny, all she could say was Mama. She'd say it all the time, whenever anyone spoke to her. Even to strangers, which I don't suppose went well.

I think my first word was Dada. Then it went to Dad,

Other Words I said when I was little were : Maaaam. [Mom. xD], Felefafant [Elephant], Hospeespul (Pronounced it like "Haws-Peace-Pull" = Hospital.) Then when I got a bit older, I pronounced Hospital as "Hotpiddle" xD

And Firetruck was "Fatuck" "Ooh, Look at the fatuck!"

Spoon was "Pooon"

Bottle was "Bobble"

I would also speak to squirrels, When I was around 10 months old, I'd be standing up on the couch leaning over looking out the window [The couch was infront of the window], anyways, there was a squirrel outside the window, on the window ledge. So the Squirrel was chattering away, And I was apparently making little sounds back at it. I'd be all "-insertSquirrelSoundHere- PITTY!" [Pitty= Pretty. I thought the squirrel was Pretty. xD] I'd cry if the squirrel ran off of the window ledge.

Yes, I was a messed up kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back