Annoying Neighbours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. this is sorta a long post, so if you cant stand reading for long, well just ingore this post! My old neighbors are from hell. They talk LOUD, they play LOUD music (volume 38 - 50 out of 50), they swear every other word (with children all over the neighborhood), they do drugs or allow drugs to be used in their house, and they're always smoking weed or spending most of the day DRUNK. They're not the worst of the worst, but they're pretty darn annoying. Especially at 1 in the morning on a Sunday night. My entire darn house shakes when they play, it's like Viet Cong torture! and right now my new nieghbours have 2 (sometimes 3 or more) kids stomp around (i live downstairs) and make noise! and this really snobby girl whos like 8 or 7 wants to play with me, i barly even know her! accouley one time when i was playing my Gamecube we got robbed luckly he didnt come downstairs but as soon as he broke in, i heard screaming and crying o.0 and a gunshot O.O' the abulence came, turns out the nanny got shot, but shes alive today :wub: if she would have died, those kids wouldnt have to come here every weekend! :wub: creual? yes, but still its the truth! :wub:

I don't have any neighbors ;-;

I hate living in the middle of the woods, surrounded by woodland critters and bugs.

And do you live in an apartment/townhouse? Considering you said they live on top of you.

Could you file a report to the managers? (Or whoever runs it)

I only have two neighbors =D Hurray for living in the middle of nowhere.

But the neighbors that live across the street have this really B**chy gran. Once their 13-year-old daughter Taylor made me cry. My dad went to yell at the gran, then I'm not aloud over there, and Taylor's not aloud over here. The dad's OKAY, slightly. The mum... I dunno, I've never met her. Then they have really annoying pre-school aged kids. Freaking annoying.

Then we used to have neighbors behind our house (I live on a corner, so yeah) and the guy who lived there got arrested for selling weed and drugs. Then their barn set on fire (the guy set it on fire for insurance. I know because my dad told me- He's friends with the cops that were there, you see?) and killed all the animals except for one horse D: So then he, his wife, and his kid had to move because there's too many young kids in the community, so he had to move in an area with little kids- police forced him too.

We never really have anything to do with our neighbors anyway, so I don't really care.

My neighbors are pretty sweet. xD We don't really talk much, but we get along fine. If your neighbors are bothering you that much, you (or better yet,you parents) should kindly ask them to stop. Although if they're that loud, the other neighbors would've surely complained? Just a thought. :}

My neighbourhood is mostly families with children (around age 5-10) and the whole cul-de-sac that I live on is filled with boys, all boys. And they're all way younger than me. My brother is also one of them.

As I'm typing, I'm in my bed and they're all outside yelling and playing road hockey. Sometimes it gets really annoying, and they're constantly ringing the doorbell for my brother, and I just wish that there was a girl somewhere in my neighbourhood.. :)

Our next-door-neighbours have a dog, (it's actually a really pretty siberian husky ;D) but it always comes on our lawn and does its 'buisness.' And we just got our yard landscaped, and the dog came and killed all the grass xD, and my mom insisted on putting up a fence to keep it out.

But my neighbours aren't actually too bad, I guess.

Hi, everyone. this is sorta a long post, so if you cant stand reading for long, well just ingore this post! My old neighbors are from hell. They talk LOUD, they play LOUD music (volume 38 - 50 out of 50), they swear every other word (with children all over the neighborhood), they do drugs or allow drugs to be used in their house, and they're always smoking weed or spending most of the day DRUNK. They're not the worst of the worst, but they're pretty darn annoying. Especially at 1 in the morning on a Sunday night. My entire darn house shakes when they play, it's like Viet Cong torture! and right now my new nieghbours have 2 (sometimes 3 or more) kids stomp around (i live downstairs) and make noise! and this really snobby girl whos like 8 or 7 wants to play with me, i barly even know her! accouley one time when i was playing my Gamecube we got robbed luckly he didnt come downstairs but as soon as he broke in, i heard screaming and crying o.0 and a gunshot O.O' the abulence came, turns out the nanny got shot, but shes alive today :D if she would have died, those kids wouldnt have to come here every weekend!  ^_^   creual? yes, but still its the truth!  ^_^
You can call the police after a certain time. I'm not sure what time in your town but keep calling them after this certain time. Your neighbours are not allowed to 'disturb the peace' after say... 11 O'clock at night.

It sounds like you are in an appartment. You need to call the manager and keep doing it. These guys can be more easily kicked out (as opposed to a house next to you) if this is the case. I'm sure it's some sort of lease violation. (Harrassment, disturbing the peace sometimes there are drug/ illegal activities attached clauses attached to the lease.). Keep complaining! It will work. Get them out on lease violations. It's easy. 30 days and they will be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That would be me. xDD

*High fives anyone else who has 22 acres of fields and forests* No? Hmph.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

He's directly across the road from me, and unfortunately he also goes to my school. He has a mental disability, but thats not why he's annoying. He moved here three months ago, and all he does is perv on me and makes constant comments about me naked. Two months ago he decided he wanted to go to school (the car crash that caused his disability made him unsuitable for school for a few years) and he wanted to go to my school. Now all he does is start disgusting rumours, all of which he denies even though multiple people tell me about them. One that I found out the other day was that he's been telling everyone that we have sex every night. It's feral. I've talked to his parents and my parents about it, both my mother and his mother have told him to stop. But he keeps doing it. My mum tells me to go easy on him, but his disability is not an excuse. He knows right from wrong. I've tried everything.

He's the only neighbour that I really have a problem with. All my other neighbours are great.

The little girl who lives beside me is slightly annoying. But she's like every other little kid. So, it's not that bad. I dont have that many annoying neighbors xD

All my neighbours are alright at the moment. There used to be a little girl that lived next to me and always wanted to play. Once she kept trying to grab my umm.. boobies because well, I had 'some' at like 10 and 11. O.O'

A lot of the time when she came over (she was seven) I gave her something I didn't want anymore. When I wanted one thing from her she was like "Uhh it's my brothers, not mine." Even my family didn't like her. Once she needed I ride and I told my mom "Shes coming with us" and she was like "UGHHH" xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back