Do you open anything before you buy it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually. Sometimes in the grocery store we open the food before we buy it. But it's mainly things like pop tarts or granola bars that I can snack on in the store, and we do pay for them in the end. xD

I don't but my Mom does. If She starts coughing really hard she'll be all "Michelle! Run and get me a 7-Up!"

xD. Then She'll chug it down in the middle of the store.

And Then She pays for it, and the Co-op people put a little green sticker on it. Probably because she opened it/She doesn't carry it in the shopping bag after she pays for it, incase she starts coughing again.

Oh, and she also opens underwear, The fruit-of-the-loom kind that comes in packages. She doesn't try them on. Thank-Goodness. But She'll take a pair out of the package, and she'll be all "Michelle, Do you think this'll fit you?"

Embarassing much?

MY MUM OPENS THINGS TOO!

I'm all, ''Urg, Mummy, just buy the darn thing! If it doesn't do its job, return it!''

She doesn't listen. She just goes ahead and does her thing so I leave her to it.

But no, I myself don't open things.

I don't but my Mom does. If She starts coughing really hard she'll be all "Michelle! Run and get me a 7-Up!"xD. Then She'll chug it down in the middle of the store.

And Then She pays for it, and the Co-op people put a little green sticker on it. Probably because she opened it/She doesn't carry it  in the shopping bag after she pays for it, in case she starts coughing again.

Oh, and she also opens underwear, The fruit-of-the-loom kind that comes in packages. She doesn't try them on. Thank-Goodness. But She'll take a pair out of the package, and she'll be all "Michelle, Do you think this'll fit you?"

Embarrassing much?
Our Moms are very similar. She opens socks, underwear, Wonderbras, you name it. She also enjoys sampling more than one grape. Myself, I've never done it. I always look around to see if there's a security camera around that's taking her every move. She hates returning things unless it's a present for a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad always chugs the milk we buy. Sometimes I do, too- Only when he offers it to me.

It's not that bad because my dad kinda works at the store so he knows people in every shop. So we're okay with doing it.

When we get grapes, I ALWAYS snack. Who'll notice if 10 grapes are gone from a bag of 500 or so? xD

No, not intentionally.

Once when we were at a corner shop I was a little too eager for my icecream that I forgot where I was and started unwrapping it. Then I realised, put it back in the freezer and ran off xD I was like 9.

Yep. If I am hungry in the grocery store, I would snack on grapes or peanut butter cookies. xP

Embarassing much?
LOLOLOLOLOL.

That reminds me of when my mom dragged me to Walmart to buy a bra, and when we went to see if it fit me, she says to the lady in charge of the fitting rooms "I'm buying my baby her first bra!" And here I am just cupping my hands over my face. xD

LOLOLOLOLOL.
That reminds me of when my mom dragged me to Walmart to buy a bra, and when we went to see if it fit me, she says to the lady in charge of the fitting rooms "I'm buying my baby her first bra!" And here I am just cupping my hands over my face. xD
I'd rather that than have the woman helping you tell you you have weird shaped boobs, lol. True story.

My mum does. She gets a Lift Plus and opens it in the store and once I was like "Mum! You haven't payed for that yet!" and my mum was like "It's okay to do this" WTF? But I only do it occasionally. I take a piece of candy from the Pick 'n' Mix bag my mum fills. Who'll notice that one is gone?

LOLOLOLOLOL.
My first bra was a sports bra, which I could still wear if I didn't trash it. lol small.

When we're at Wal-Mart, we get a hot dog from the Fresh Meat department and he eats it in the store, we pay for the hotdog at the register and show them the bag with the info. on it.

Otherwise, no, I don't.

I check the eggs and stuff. o-o

And makeup. I check that. -Lol I don't even buy makeup anyway-

And when we get those tiny cans of Coke and stuff, I'll drink a couple, and pay for them.

And we sometimes buy stuff from the counters, like, the chicken wings and stuff. And I eat those.

AND GRAPES. I always eat a grape, to see if they taste good enough to buy. 'Cause you get those sour ones and it's like, "Dude, eww."

And sometimes, I'll buy a box of tic tacs and eat them, then give the empty box at the checkout.

I usually drink something if I get bored in a shop, even if I'm not thirsty, then just pay for it at the desk. I test make-up as well, but usually I don't buy make-up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back