Tapenaadi's Tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapenaadi

Reaction score
Hi, now I'm using my TMGC+C.

It's that brown special character (I can't remember name, I try to post it later). You'll get it if you marry your oldie with another. And the baby has to be a girl. It's name is Bella. She has been a bit neclegteted.

I'll post again if something happens. :D

Well, hehe, I paused my TMGC+C (sorry) :( and I'm going to start with my music star. :D

I'm going to play with TMGC+C too, when I have time. (I can take my music star to school but not TMGC+C)

My music star is Kuchipatchi and it's name is Lassi (random)

He is gen 1 and little neclegted (sorry Lassi)

He's 4 yr and his skill points are:

tone 645

rhythm 632

original 732

And he plays asian music.

He plays guitar and his band members are Thu and Louis.

And band's name is X3ME25!

I hope that this is enough :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :) ^_^ ;) :D B)

Well today I left it unpaused and he was in bad condition.

I'll take better care of him and post again.

WOW! It has been a looooooooooooooooooong time since I last posted. I did it once again. I'll use some tama now. I promise.

I kept my promise and I started with my TMGC+C and familitchi. :eek:

TMGC+C:

It was still Bella. I got her married with Nemutchi and they got baby boy! Now he is Kuribotchi. I also changed the living room back to normal. I'm collecting money to other too tickets: the white one (2100g) and the green one. (2600g)

Familitchi:

Well, it had mame family in it. Mametchi (now Papamametchi) got married with Potetchi (now Mamapatchi) and now they have two daughters and a son. The oldest daughter is Sakuramotchi. Younger girl is Tororotchi and the son is Mousetchi. I'm trying to change the oldest daughter to Memetchi and make a meme family.

I have now a winter holiday, so I have a lot of time to play with my tamas. :eek:

I was wondering here in Tamatalk and I checked my tamas. My Sakuramotchi and Mamapatchi were by the fridge and they were so cute!

And it rains in my TMGC+C. Before it was snowing and I thought that it was funny because outside snows too! :eek: But now it has stopped but not outside. :eek:

My Kuribotchi changed to Young Mametchi! :kuribotchi: I'm desperately trying to have the rainbow watering can because it's the only happy item missing. I've bought tons of green teas (that way you get a lot of tickets easily). I'm still trying.

And by the way, I was sure that I was going to have Kikitchi because I think that I neglected him. :lol:

My familitchi has still child characters. :(

I try to post again tomorrow!

Couple days went and now both of my tamas are adults! :mellow:

My TMGC+C is now Gozarutchi. I also got all of the happy items! Now I can play the coin game. My Gozarutchi is ready to marry but I'll wait until I collect a LOT of money.

As teens my familitchi characters were Ichigotchi, Bomutchi (it looks like bomb) and... I'm not sure. Tororotchi? Now they are Watatchi, Uhyotchi and Lovezukintchi. I now that I could change Watatchi into Makiko but I do not because: 1. Watatchi is cuter. 2. I'm trying to have a pure family, Memetchi family. :)

Well, I forgot the idea of collecting money and married Gozarutchi with Marotchi and they got a baby boy (Kinotchi)! TMGC+C in currently paused because I'm now in Expo with my Familitchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit to the post above: I still changed my Watatchi into Makiko. I hadn't done it before, so I had to do it.

My colour has changed to Young Mametchi trough Ahikurutchi. And does Japan have some kind of spring festival today, because my tama has a pretty ornament in his room. It's red and yellow and it has two people in it. :rolleyes: I was so sad that I had to pause my TMGC+C because I went to school. ;)

My Uhyotchi married Memetchi and they changed into Mememamatchi and Memepapatchi. And now they have children: Belltchi, Ahikurutchi and Tororotchi. I took my familitchi to school so they should change to teens quite soon. B)

Hi again! :wub: My colour was Nemutchi but he married LoveZukintchi and got a baby boy. AGAIN!! :angry:

I wonder why I keep getting Young Mametchis, which is a good care character. And then they change into Nemutchis and Gozarutchis, which are bad care characters. Weird... :lol:

My familitchi had Chamametchi, Ichigotchi and Bomutchi, if I remember correctly. In my history class I reliased that they had changed. And one of them was Memetchi! :blink: I'm so happy! Now I can get Memetchi family. Muahahahaa! B) :p :D

And I'm thinking to take up my v.4/v.4.5 (more likely v.4.5). I would like to use them because they have good characters and my friend is using two v.4 tamas, but I'm not sure if three tamas are too much, at least when I have school. And I can't find my 4.5. <_< I've lost it as well as my v.2. I should clean my room.

Ps. I did some googling, that ornament in TMGC+C is probably because of hina matsuri (or mom-no-sekku). That means that it's a holiday for girls/dolls. Japanese people pray good health and good future for their daughters.

I write now quikcly because I'm here and in music city and tamatown and tama & earth expo. I started my v4.5. I found it! :lol: And TMGC+C is currently paused and there's nothing happening in familitchi.

^Well, sorry about last post, I was busy.

YAY! IT'S FRIDAY!! :wacko: :hitodetchi: B) :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :lol: :) :pochitchi: :kusatchi: B) :unsure:

And I found my v4.5! I resetted it and now he's baby called Totom (I used the name generator). I WANT kuchi family, so if I guess correctly, I've a lot of resetting to do.

As said, my TMGC+C is currently paused because of babyness, but I'll maybe find some time to use it because is FRIDAY!!

My familitchi is probably soon ready to marry, but I have to get 100% bonding first (pure family). I'm going to be in tama & earth expo with my familitchi.

My Memetchi married Mumutchi and now I have meme family! YAY! :blink:

It's baby time! I have babies in my TMGC+C, familitchi and v4.5. :eek: It's a lot of work. I'll try to grow them up and write again.

And by the way, this is my 100th post! It's time to celebrite! :mametchi: :blink: :lol:

Sorry about not posting for a while. I've been busy. That's also why I had to lose some tamas. My tamas (I'm mostly using v.4 and v4.5) are pretty much paused in school, because other pupils found out that one of my friends had tamagotchi and they're like: "I had tamagotchi on third grade, who uses it when you're on seventh grade?" etc. etc. Let's have a silent moment for my friend... :)

Sorry for not posting lately. I've been too busy with my Sims 2. I have all of the expension packs. Anyway, my tamas have been paused so nothing has happened. Now I use my Familitchi and it still has the meme family in it. When I was writing that last sentence and my tamas evolved! Now I have Memetchi and Imotchi. :)

Ps. Sorry about typing mistakes. I'm in hurry. AND we have :) THE SINGING TEST :( today in school. I'm really stressed about it. Wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back