How to say in 2010 in voice? (brought it up)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pockey45ca

Reaction score
How to say in 2010 in voice?

Some people be lazy to say 20 10.

Some people say 2 0 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two thousand and ten. I never say it as 20 10. Or at least that's what I think you mean.

I say Twenty-Ten.

Most of the news programs pronounce it like that, so I guess thats where I got it. :)

TWO

THOUSAND

AND

TEN

O:<

Yes, whenever I say 2010, I AngryFace.

Depends. If I'm like reading it on front of the class or something, then i'll say 2 thousand and ten. otherwise I just say 20-10.

This year I'm in the graduating class of 2010, and usually people say like "Class of Oh-nine" but.. "Class of Ten" sounds weird. I don't know how I shall say that 8D

I say Two thousand Ten. I also somtimes say twenty ten.

I say two thousand ten. With no 'and' in between the thousand and ten.

Hm when talking in a conversation I usually say two thousand ten. But if I'm talking about a school year where there's a pep rally or something like that then I'll say the class of 20 10.

Depends. If I'm like reading it on front of the class or something, then i'll say 2 thousand and ten. otherwise I just say 20-10.
This year I'm in the graduating class of 2010, and usually people say like "Class of Oh-nine" but.. "Class of Ten" sounds weird. I don't know how I shall say that 8D
HAHA, HIGHFIVE Class of 10 buddy :)

I say Twenty-ten

Both Twenty-ten and Two Thousand Ten.

But when I'm too lazy, I pronounce it Twenty-ten. It depends on my mood. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I say "Next Year"

or I'll say Two Thousand and Ten.

I only hear people say "Twenty Ten/20-10" When they're talking about the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back