Unlocking the ultimaye Music Star secret

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotchi Guy46

Reaction score
I'm betting you all know what I am talking about. I always mention and talk about this, so yup. I am talking about the Music Star growth. Sure there are growth charts about the Music Star but not one of them explains how to take the care levels.

If we all work together to figure this out we would be helpng countless people. Sick of getting Mimitchi all time? Getting tired of all those KuroMametchis? Then this topic is for you!

What would help is for people to post what they did to get a certain adult character. For example To get a Violetchi I made it lose two hearts, kept its stress as 34% and I didn't play much games.

Come on guys! Together we can do this! I have also emailed Bandai about it. So if you want to know what they said (they haven't replied yet) I will post in in my log.

hey there. i would so love to help! its just that im not a very good at lookin after my tama 24/7. i lyk get distracted and leave it for at least 20 mins at a time..

Anywayz, just tell me what i have to do and yeee. pm me if ya want :D

-tamahonay :furawatchi:

hey im lyk on holidaayz now and my music star will pprobs leave his baby tomorrow. So i'm gonna give him really good care lyk no missing beeps, keep weight low, & play games etc. (well, i will try :( )

I'll let you know how i go :p

-tamahonay :p

Sounds like an awesome topic. I am going to get batteries for my Tamgotchi's then I will help out.

Thanks alot guys! (Sorry about spelling 'ultimate' wrong, lol)

All you have to do is post what you did to get the adult character you get. PM me if you have any questions, I am so glad you are helping.

okeey well i had a baby and didnt miss one care beep and only missed one poop.\

now hes a kuribotchi. and when i woke up he was sick and had a poop.

now he is fine and i havnt missed one care beep since :)

hey this is kinda lyk a tama log. <_<

-tamahonay & custard(my tama)

Maybe I'll help...but most probably I'll just read this topic only. Sorry, don't have the time. :)

To get mametchi, get ALL the skill levels as high as they can go, and care for it alot. :L

To get mimitchi take good care of it and play with it alot and when it's a teen feed it three times so it's 3 pounds over waight.

i'll help but mine is currently a Kikitchi and all i did ti get him was to care a lot and have like 200 something in all the skill lvls i missed like two poop XD

~Greendaytchi123~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back